Lucifer 2, 4/?

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine the reader, who happens to be a demon, is in love with Lucifer but they try to hide it by acting like they hate him, continued another time

    When you wake up you know that you're in the same location as your house was before, but this is not the dump you called a living space. The first giveaway that something is very different is the fact that the bed you're laying on is way too soft and comfortable. The second? When you roll onto your side, your nose isn't touching a wall. There's usually barely a foot of room on the other side of your room, but there's never more than a centimeter on this side of the room, and you're on the edge of the bed. Somebody's tucked you beneath covers and you're almost unable to move because of the tucking. "What?" You mumble, struggling to get out from under the covers. You wince as you roll further, hitting the floor. At least you're able to get out from under your covers now.

    "Mr/Ms. (Y/N)? Is everything alright in there?" Somebody is knocking on a door. And asking about your wellbeing.

    "Who the hell are you?" You call back, rolling onto your back and tossing plush blankets onto the bed that is definitely not your piece of shit mattress on top of a hunk of steel.

    "One of the new maids, Sir/Ma'am. Do you need help with anything? Breakfast is done when you're ready to come out. Down the hall, down the stairs, and then the nearest right for the dining hall." The woman says kindly before leaving after you assure her you don't need help with anything. You climb to your feet, looking around the room cautiously. It's huge. It has that insanely comfortable bed, walls your favorite color, dark wooden flooring, a huge dresser, a walk in closet and bathroom attached, and even a couch with a huge flatscreen.

    "What the fuck." You say out loud, wandering to the dresser and finding previously owned clothing mixed in with amazing clothes you've never even seen before. You wander into the closet and find it full of long sleeved shirts, flannels, jackets, and shoes. Mostly combat boots. There's weapons in there too. So many weapons and sheaths and holy shit is that a demon sword? You peak into the bathroom and find shiny black appliances on top of grey marble flooring and spotless white walls. You pull on a tank top and well fitting jeans before leaving the room.

    "Hello, (Y/N)." A familiar voice greets you. You turn slightly, hand moving to where you usually kept your blade. Oh, right. You're in fucking sweatpants.

    "Hello, sir." You mumble, continuing down the hall as you try to ignore the King of hell, who just so happens to be following you. He speeds up a bit until he's walking next to you, but he doesn't try to start a conversation until you're almost to the dining hall.

    "You aren't even going to ask about it?" Lucifer questions, motioning to the mansion surrounding you.

    "I find it better not to, because your resting personality is 'asshole' so I figured I'd rather not have this amazing house suddenly disappear from around me." You reply, glancing sideways as the archangel stops next to the door leading to the dining room. You look at him, keeping eye contact as long as you can bare until he wins yet another staring contest. You can see in his eyes that he's been forgiven, though, when you  mumble "thank you" under your breath before going to eat.