Dean 5

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine Dean being upset when the school refuses to let you, his daughter/son, join football

"No, she/he doesn't want to be a cheerleader, she/he wants to be a football player." Dean's tone drops about five octaves, his tone becoming deadly. The receptionist shifts uncomfortably.

"Sir, please understand. We aren't allowed to let girls/gay boys play football. It would lead to awkward situations in the locker rooms." The receptionist rattles off nervously, and Dean sees straight through her lie.

"Bullshit. My daughter can change in the girls locker room no problem/my son isn't some creepy pervert. What the hell is wrong with this school and this grade A sexism/homophobia?! Should I take this up with the school board? Or how about the state?" Dean threatens, his green eyes darkening a few shades as his jaw clenches in anger.

"Mr.Winchester, that is enough-"

"Like hell it is!" Dean shouts, cutting off the principal. "How many other girls, who are probably better than the shitty homophobes/sexists that make up your team, have you turned down? Because their parents refuse to call bullshit? I deal with liars on a daily basis, Mr.Jones. Why do you think you're any different?" Dean questions. "I could shut down this entire school, if I needed to. But I won't, because you are gonna let my fucking daughter/son play on your goddamn football team."

"Is that a threat, Mr.Winchester?" Mrs.Jones questions, her dropped tone no where near as deadly as your father's. You look between the two adults with a smug glint in your (Y/E/C) eyes. You and your dad both know you've already won.

"Technically, yes. It's also a promise to go to the schoolboard and take you to court on this matter. Ma'am, I deal with people much worse than you every day. You don't want to go against me." Dean states, and Mrs.Jones's eyes widen when she realizes your dad isn't joking. He will actually take her and the school to court over this matter. "It's your choice. You let my son/daughter on the football team or face charges that'll leave you and the school bankrupt." Dean informs the woman.

"Alright. Okay. I understand. (Y/N) will be allowed to join the football team. Just... Do not speak of this with anyone else." Dean smirks, saluting your principal.

"Happy doin business with ya'." Dean says before grabbing your arm and leaving. As soon as you're a decent distance from the building, the both of you start cracking up.

"Dear god dad. That was fucking amazing!" You exclaim, throwing your arms around your dad.

"Happy to have helped. I won't let any sexists/homophobes stop my daughter/son from doing what he/she wants." Deam smiles at you.

"Thank you, dad." You smile back at him before getting into the Impala.