Lucifer 4, 2/?

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine being Lucifer's mate's intended vessel

You stare at the clothes in front of you with a look of panic. You've rummaged through your closet, dresser, and even got the clothes out of the dryer in time to find clothes you can wear to either a fancy diner or a ballgame. You scowl as you rummage through your pants again, eventually choosing dark grey jeans. You slip them on quickly and then put on your combat boots, lacing them up and tying them before you can change your mind. You then tug on a frame hugging black tank top.

You frown at your over abundance of collared shirts. And they're all different colors. Son of a bitch. You start picking some out of the pile, but then you make the mistake of looking at your phone. It's 5:57. Oh shit. You quickly grab the nearest collared shirt and rush to the bathroom. You hurry to pull on the shirt and then fix your hair.

You button up the shirt almost all the way, leaving the top three buttons undone. You then grab your black beanie and slick silver phone, slipping it into your back pocket as you rush downstairs. As you're stuffing your wallet into the black leather jacket you picked, there's a steady knocking on the door. You cuss as your zipper gets stuck on your shirt, so you unzip it and then zip it all the way as you open the door.

"Hey." You greet Nick with a smile, and he flashes a near blinding one back. You duck your head, and Nick chuckles.

"Still a bit shy, I see." Nick says, leaning against the doorframe. Not that it changes his height by much. The fucker is still towering over you like the titan he is. You scowl at the floor, waiting for your blush to lighten before you look up at Nick.

"It's not my fault that you look like a fucking god." It comes out without you thinking, and you slap a hand over your mouth as your (Y/E/C) eyes widen tremendously. What the hell was that?!

"A bit confident today, hmm?" Nick asks, a corner of his mouth tugging up as his pale lips form a smirk. You stare at the ground, face completely red as Nick chuckles again. "C'mon. There's a nice diner about fifteen minutes away. I think you'll like it." He then leads you to his expensive as fuck car. Dear god you're already digging a hole too deep to escape. Your blush doesn't worsen as you get into the car. Nick's smirk is enough to tell you that.