Lucifer 3

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine movie night with Lucifer during a huge storm

    You hadn't been aware there are so many blankets in the bunker until they were all piled on or around the couch. You take some of the popcorn handed to you, smiling slightly before putting your head back on a sturdy chest. You feel extra warmth wrap around you, and you turn into the chest before smiling. You can't see them, but you know that large wings are wrapped around you almost protectively as thunder clashes outside, sounding like mountains colliding. You're well aware that the power should be out. You know for a fact that the rest of the bunker has no electricity.

    "Mph." You grumble, wrapping your arms around the archangel's stomach. You feel him smile as he places a kiss on your forehead. You turn toward the TV again, but you're more focused on how warm you are. You're pretty sure you should be melting in all of these fluffy blankets and under the wings, but you aren't. You're basically the perfect temperature, and you can thank the archangel you're holding onto for that.

    "You okay?" Lucifer mumbles into your hair, knowing about your fear of thunder. You just nod, curling around the archangel a bit more. You feel him take a deep breath, showing his relaxation, as he shifts too. You eventually end up laying down. You're actually laying on Lucifer who's got his arms around you. Your head is pressed to his chest, and you can hear a steady heartbeat along with a deep purring sound. Lucifer had told you a while ago that the purring is his grace. He isn't sure how you can hear it.

    "This show is so bad." You mutter, staring at the TV. You've been marathoning basically the worst show on Netflix, and you've been secretly hoping that the show would eventually get better. So far your prayers have gone unanswered.

    "That's the point." Lucifer chuckles, causing his chest to vibrate. You sigh before closing your eyes and just enjoying the archangel's company.