Crowley 6

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine hiring a string quartet to follow Crowley around singing Mr Crowly by Ozzy Osbourne all day

    "Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head? Oh, Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead?" Four voices sing in harmony.

    "Oh blimey hell!" Crowley shouts soon after, his accent much heavier with the shock he feels.

    "Your lifestyle to me seemed so tragic with the thrill of it all~" The quartet continues. You can hear an annoyed sound escape Crowley and you snicker, turning and heading down the hall when you hear the king of Hell start running in your direction.

    "(Y/N)!" Crowley shouts.

    "You fooled all the people with magic. Yeah, you waited on Satan's door." The men continue singing after a brief pause to laugh. You can hear thunderous footsteps running after Crowley. The demon is still somehow following you as you run through the bunker. Eventually you turn into a closet and shut the door, locking it a few moments later. You hear Crowley thunder past you, the singing following close behind.

    "I'll get you back for this! Mark my words!" Crowley shouts from down the hall, slowing to a walk. With a heavy sigh, he resigns to his fate.