Cas 5 4/?

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine that instead of Adam, you're the other Winchester child, and Cas gets to you before the other angels, along with Dean, Sam, and Bobby, continued another time

"Did you get food?" You question from the couch as Castiel appears in the kitchen. You hear the angel make a sound of confirmation before you pay attention to the TV again. You hear a meow and your eyes flicker to the doorway as your siamese kitten struts in, her blue eyes very vivid against the brown on her face. Castiel finishes putting away the food before he wanders into the living room. A small squeak escapes you as you're picked up and a blush covers your face because of the sound. You had almost forgotten how Castiel acts, like an angel instead of a human. You've given up on trying to explain to him how people don't just do the things he does. He did explain how he needed to have contact with you a few times a day so he can fight off the urge to mark you, so you've just accepted this is gonna be a part of your life now.

"Hey there." You mutter as you're placed on top of the angel. "You okay?" Usually Castiel talks more. Probably because he never got the chance to speak with the angels and he isn't exactly on the best of terms with the other Winchesters. He isn't on the worst terms, either, and that's a good thing.

"I am well." Cas murmurs as he focuses on the TV. His wings partially wrap around you but one hangs off the couch limply like Castiel's arm. His other arm is wrapped around your stomach casually. A shiver runs down your spine as his stubble accidentally rubs against the back of your neck as Castiel's head turns, and the angel raises a brow as he looks at you. He's been using more and more body language recently, mostly likely from you. You aren't sure that he's aware he does any of the motions, actually.

"Do not look at me like that. I gave you that look." Cas just continues staring at you, his head tilts to the side, causing another shiver as stubble rubs against your neck.

"Are you cold?" Castiel asks, his eyes showing his confusion quite clearly. It'd be hard to miss anything from this distance, or lack of distance.

"No I'm not cold. You're stubble keeps rubbing against my neck and AH!" You squirm and hold back laughter as Castiel turns his head again, this time on purpose. Then the arm on your stomach betrays you as it starts to poke at your sides. "AH! NO! Ahahaha- C-C-C-C'mooonnnnn No! Away!" You shout, struggling out of the angel's hold and falling off of the couch. You roll away from Cas as he stands up and you hold up a tube of wrapping paper defiantly. "En garde!" You shout, doing a backwards summersault and standing up. Cas raises a brow at you again and a roll of wrapping paper appears in his hand.

"I am a soldier of heaven... How do you think you'll beat me in a swordfight? Even a fake one, like this." Cas asks as he tilts his head to the side.

"I don't know... Let's find out." You say before launching yourself at the angel with a battle cry and a raised wrapping paper tube.