Winchester Brothers 4, 2/?

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine Sam and Dean's faces as you save their asses after being dead for three years, continued

    When you wake up you almost launch yourself to your feet, trying to run but being stopped by an arm around your waste. "Hey, it's me. It's Dean. Calm down, I'm right here. You're not there anymore. You aren't in Hell." Dean whispers into your hair as he holds you still. He repeats the words until you calm down and go almost limp, rolling onto your side so you can hide your tears in Dean's chest. The older Winchester brother holds you close to him, continuing his comforting murmurs until you calm down enough to turn your head so you're just laying against Dean instead of muffling your crying. Dean runs a hand through your hair, pulling on some of the (Y/H/C) locks occasionally like he did before your time ran out.

    "Dean?" You whisper, looking for his green eyes when you snap out of the fear induced daze your nightmares- memories had forced you into.

    "I'm here. I'm right here. You're back with all of us. You're back with me." Dean whispers. You nod tiredly, having been continuously waking up throughout the night. "Go back to sleep, (Y/N)."

    "Will you stay here with me?" You whisper back, shifting closer to Dean as you put your forehead against his chest again.

    "I'll be here for as long as you want me to." Dean responds, wrapping his other arm around you as he turns. You end up on top of the Winchester, one side of your face pressed softly against his well worn shirt. One of his arms is wrapped around you, the hand holding your waist, and the other is just over Dean's head in the position it ends up in while he sleeps. You close your eyes, breathing slowly as you try to fall asleep. Somehow, Dean is more comfortable than the mattress you had just been laying on.

    "Will you... Wake me up when-" A yawn cuts you off. "When Sam finishes breakfast? Please?" You murmur the question, shifting slightly so both you and Dean are in a comfortable position.

    "Do you want me to?" Dean asks, his voice roughened by sleep.

    "Yeah."

    "Then yeah, I'll wake you. Now go to sleep, you really need the rest." Dean says, running his other hand through your hair again.

    "That's... Cheating." You mutter. Dean's chest bounces slightly with his chuckles, but the Winchester doesn't respond. You listen to the man's heartbeat, and you take in the familiar scent of his cheap cologne and oil. You yawn one last time before falling asleep again. This time, you don't wake up until Dean is gently shaking you awake for breakfast.