Team Free Will and Angels 2, 2/?

Btw I have a Supernatural Hunger Games AU posted

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine the reader is a mutant with wings, and they come out from fear when you and Team Free Will are trapped by three of the Archangels, continued

You don't know exactly what the archangels did, but it's been two weeks and you still can't hide your wings. Right now you're sitting on the couch watching a movie as you wait for Sam, Dean, and Cas to get home. You grab a handful of popcorn then freeze, feeling a breeze ruffle the dark feathers on the inside of your wings. You jump up, spinning around with an angel blade in your hand. You hit something solid, and arms start to wrap around you. You twist, and the blade sinks into a sturdy chest, but it doesn't affect the man. You exit your paranoid state of mind and enter a terrified one.

"That wasn't very nice." Lucifer states, looking down at the blade piercing his vessel's heart. You start backing up, but another archangel wraps an arm over your shoulder, his hand holding onto one of your shoulders.

"Hello again, (Y/N)." Michael's voice says, his mouth too close to your ear for your liking. You let out a sound of fear and try to move, but the archangel just tightens his grip. "Shh." He mumbles, causing you to wince away a bit.

"Chill with the creepiness. You're scaring him/her/them." Gabriel says, popping up behind you and his brother. He shoves Michael's arm off of your shoulders, grabbing you and pulling you closer to him. Michael glares at Gabriel, but the smaller archangel just rolls his eyes and leads you away from Michael and Lucifer. Your wings draw in close to your body, and Gabriel follows the movements with a small frown. "I'm taking him/her/them out. See ya later, big bros." Gabriel waves before snapping and suddenly you aren't in the bunker.

"What?" You ask, looking behind you to see your wings are hidden once again. You look at Gabriel with narrowed dark/pale eyes. Gabriel shrugs.

"I know my brothers can be a bit... Overbearing. And there's a fair here so I figured why not. May as well show you that I'm only occasionally an asshole." Gabriel says, golden eyes focused forwards.

"Didn't you kill Dean, like, a hundred and something times?" You ask, raising a brow as you glance over at the archangel. He waves his hand and you and him are let into the fair, the smaller man still leading.

"Yes but I brought him back." Gabriel points out, and you find yourself shrugging as you follow the archangel.

"True, but that was still a bit rude." You comment a bit sarcastically. Gabriel snorts, and a silver band appears around your wrist.

"Wha'da'ya wanna go on first?" Gabriel asks, glancing back at you. "The bands let us skip lines." The archangel explains.

"Ah. I don't know... Uh... That one." You point to the swinging, spinning, upside down going ride. Gabriel looks at you with a raised brow, and you duck your head a bit as you start heading towards the ride.

"May or may not be a thrill seeker." You comment as you pass the smaller man and skip the line.

"Sweet." Gabriel says, following you and flashing his band to the worker, and you do the same a few seconds later.

"Go ahead." The worker says, opening the gate and letting you and the archangel in before anyone else.

"Let's do this." Gabriel says with a smirk, strapping himself in. You roll your eyes and buckle up. This archangel is gonna kill you.