Sam 6

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine washing you best friend, Sam Winchester's, car with him

"Your brother's car is so much cooler." You say, walking out into the driveway in your swimsuit. Sam raises a brow at you, and you do the same thing back to him. "What? I'm not getting my shirt and pants wet. Are you insane?"

"It's about time you caught on." Sam shoots back with a smirk. You roll your eyes at your childhood friend. When you come back from getting a bucket, soap, the hose, and two sponges Sam is standing there topless, and a pair of aviator sunglasses rest in front of his unique eyes. It takes basically all of your willpower not to stare or let your jaw drop. Yeah, falling in love with your bestfriend is an awful idea. You've realized that a long time ago. Sam raises a brow at you again, and a small blush creeps its way up yout neck and onto your face when you realize you failed at doing both of the things you've been trying desperately not to do.

"It's so hot out." You complain, low-key trying to play off your blush. Sam nods, and you turn the hose's spray on the Winchester to distract him. As the much taller man splutters around a facefull of water, you get you stare at a perfectly muscled torso and pair of arms. Sam turns back to you with an evil explosion and you get a five second head start. Not that it helps much. While you're on the soccer team and able to sprint for a long time, Sam is on the football team and able to sprint and dodge just as well as you. He also has at least four inches on you and strides that cover two of yours.

"Hey!" Sam shouts, tossing his wet sunglasses into his car before racing after you. You let out a panicked noise when you glance back and see the Winchester getting closer and closer to you, covering ground much faster than you predicted. You turn quickly, heading towards a tree. You're only a few meters from the large tree when Sam catches up to you. You let out a squeak, that you'll never admit to, when Sam runs into you, picking you up and twisting as the both of you fall. You land on top of the much larger man, but her flips the both of you over so that he hovers over you with a smirk.

"Oops?" You mumble, face heating up as the Winchester plants his arms on either side of your head solidly, lowering himself slightly to the point where you probably couldn't move even if you want to. Not that you want to. Not at all. Especially not when he lowers his head slowly, giving you to move away. When you don't a flirtatious smirk flashes across his lips before they lower to yours. The kiss is slow at first but it gets more intense after a few minutes, the Winchester licking his way into your mouth and using his tongue in a way that leaves you woozy. The both of you quickly move to the back of Sam's car.