Dean 8

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine you and Dean are stuck in a freezer after a hunt goes wrong, and you have to cuddle with the hunter (who you grudgingly like but you think he hates you) to keep warm

    "Son of a bitch!" Dean shouts, slamming his fists on the freezer door. You jump a bit, but the same amount of anger and adrenaline is rushing through you still. You and Dean have been trapped in this stupid freezer for about half an hour now, and the hunting clothes you wore aren't exactly made for this weather. "What the hell are they doing?!"

    "Prob-Prob-Probably-bly trying t-t-to freeze us t-t-to death-th." You say, trembling, You're much smaller than the hunter in the room, barely getting to his shoulder while in your combat boots. Dean turns away from the door he's been staring at for the past half hour to finally look at you. He takes in your shaking with narrowed green eyes and a small frown. You jump and back up a few paces when he starts walking towards you. "Wha-Wha-Wha-What the he-hell do you-ou think you-you're doing-ng?" You stutter, hitting an ice cold wall and jumping forwards, almost running into Dean.

    "You're freezing." Dean frowns, still approaching.

    "N-N-N-no sh-sh-sh-shit Sher-Sher-Sher-Sherlock." You manage to force out between clattering teeth. Dean rolls his eyes as you don't pick up on what he's saying. You don't realize what the hunter is doing until you're being held up and pressed against his chest. The hunter slowly sits down against the one bare wall in the room, wrapping his large coat around you and adding warmth from all sides. "H-H-H-How are you no-no-no-not fre-fre-fre-freezing-ng?" You mutter, lips turning blue until you turn your head into the coat.

    "Extra layers and a thick jacket. It's a Winchester thing, I guess." Dean mumbles back. You can feel his chest vibrate when he speaks and you can hear his heartbeat when he stops.

    "Like the plaid and the flannels?" You ask, feeling Dean's chest rise and fall quickly when he snorts.

    "Maybe the flannel thing. Sam wears a lot more plaid than I do."