Cas 3

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine you're a demon who fled from hell and Castiel stumbles upon you as you're watching the Angels fall from heaven, listening to "It's Raining Men"

    "Shouldn't you be doing that too?" You ask the man with the angel blade, motioning to the falling angels that looks like meteors.

    "No." The dark haired man mutters, watching you wearily as you look at him with purely black eyes. "How are you able to tell I am an angel?"

    "Besides the blade?" You ask, rolling your eyes. "You got that stick-up-the-ass personality and you aren't using contractions." You say. You look at the man again, taking note of the sorrow in his eyes. Eyes that are the color of the sky that angels are falling from in flames of orange and white and even blue and purple.

    "I am... No longer an angel." The man admits and you turn down "It's Raining Men".

    "Nah, you're an angel." You say and, seeing the man start to protest, you continue, "I can see it in you. I don't know what happened to your grace, but I'm guessing it's linked to the angels falling?" The man nods solemnly. "And you're regretful of that." The man nods again. "And, I'm willing to put money on this, you were a loyal soldier, following orders, and you were tricked."

    "I should've-"

    "You've been hanging out with humans. And yeah I know the whole 'I should've known better' spiel but if you were following orders it was a person of power manipulating you and angels have got it hardwired into their brains to always follow orders. When they fall the angels in command loose their complete control over the fallen, but ya still got it carved into you. You literally can't be blamed for any of this and whoever does blame you is a moron." You rant, turning your music back up a little bit. The man is silent for a few moments.

    "You're a demon... Aren't you supposed to be a little more-"

    "Evil, rude, bitchy, misunderstanding? Probably, but I'm on the run from home sweet hell. Isn't as fun to kill humans when you remember when you were one. Emotions are startin' to come back, too. Sucks horribly, but you probably already know that. I think demons can rise from hell like angels can fall from heaven. Weird to think about, huh?" You ask, opening your beer and scowling as it splashes off the hood of your car and onto your pants a little bit. "Want one?" You ask the fallen angel turned human. The man stares at you for a while before nodding, and you toss him a beer which he opens and hesitantly sips.

    "What is your name?" The angel asks.

    "(Y/N)." You reply, taking a swig of the cheap beer.

    "I am Castiel." The man replies.

    "Nice ta' meet you, Cas." You greet, raising your beer to him before taking another swig and turning up your music. Eventually Cas joins you on the long hood of your car and watches the angels, his brothers and sisters, fall.