Crowley 5, 5/?

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Color

(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Color

(Y/E/C) = Your Hair Color

Imagine Crowley saving the reader after some of his demons attack him/her/them, continued another time

    It's almost a month later that you witness one of the actual fights between the archangels. You're sitting in a far corner, watching the two argue nervously, when Lucifer throws the first punch. All while screaming insults at each other the two hit the floor. Michael grabs Lucifer and throws him across the room as he rolls, landing on his feet after the third backwards roll. By the time he gets his balance, Lucifer has already thrown himself at Michael. The two start shifting in and out of physical forms. Sometimes Michael is just a huge ball of light and sometimes Lucifer is a mass of swirling, dangerous shadows.

    Lucifer gets his hand around Michael's neck, his entire body seizing up with the strength he puts into squeezing said neck. His twists his hand sharply when Michael puts all of his waning strength into shoving his hand into the shadow's abdomen. Both the light and the dark explode, white blue and deep maroon flashes in front of you, and then you're slammed against rusted bars hard enough for them to cut through your skin. You let out a small scream as pain races through your body from your neck, arms, and back.

    After a few minutes of a silence that's only occasionally broken by your labored breathing, the bodies on the floor twitch. Lucifer sits up, shadows swirling and shifting around him as he becomes solid again. Michael does the same after a few minutes. Michael and Lucifer's eyes immediately snap to you when you let out a pained noise. The automatic shift back had cause the bars to dig even further into your back.

    "(Y/N)?" Michael eventually asks, hesitantly stepping towards you. Your wince only manages to cause you more pain, so all you can do is sit still. The bars are too far into your back for it not to hurt awfully if you ever get off of them, and when you move it only makes the damage worse. Lucifer cusses and approaches you with large strides. A hand goes up at the last moment, and two fingers press against your forehead. Darkness washes over you like a wave, and you pass out quickly.