part 19

Tw scars, 

Tally closed her phone as they got closer to her little sister's room. She couldn't cope with looking at it right now. She put her phone away and took a deep breath before walking into the hospital room. She could tell that Rosie had been crying and Amanda had too. "Hey, roro!" Tally whispered as she went over to the sad-looking toddler. Rosies's lips began to quiver, and she made grabby arms at her big sister. Tally looked at Amanda, making sure she did, and as soon as she got the go-ahead, she gently picked up rosaria, cradling her close to her.

"Hey baby, hey, bubs!" She whispered to her gently as she rocked her in her arms. She held the baby girl tight, not wanting to let go. Soon, it was time for her to go to surgery, and they said a tearful goodbye. It was a long surgery and she couldn't give visitors for a day after it so she wasn't going to see her again soon. Tally knew that, but Rosie didn't.

They all headed home and tally felt tears begin to fall down her face. She knew she needed to talk to her now twin sister. They had been off with each other for a while, and it was exhausting. For both of them.

When they got home, Tally went with Max and Henny to their room and sat down on her bed holding Henny. "Why has it got like this?" Tally asked barely above a whisper. Max looked at her and rolled her eyes while scoffing. "Because you abandoned us. You left us to go play football. Did I get to still do gym no so why do you get to do football, you left me to look after the kids, Amanda's never here and bekah is only one person and spends most of her time trying to keep our bitch of a mother out of the house and away from the little ones!" She shouted.

Tally gasped. She ran out of the room and out of the house. She needed to get away. From the house and the people. It was just too difficult. She did the one thing she swore to never do again. She ran to Harry's house. She knocked on the door and he opened it. "Does the deal still stand?" She asked. He looked shocked but nodded. They lean into each other, kissing roughly. She needed an outlet. She just needed everything to stop. As they kept kissing, they headed inside, not breaking apart, pushing the door closed. They shagged. Regret filled the teen almost immediately. Harry sensed that and looked at her. She was lucky as she knew it meant nothing for either of them.

Harry had been one of her best friends for years, she played at youth level with him since she was tiny and then county up until a girl's team was formed. They had started doing the whole friends-with-benefits thing when her brother died. She needed the outlet and release from her life and he needed a distraction from his parent's messy divorce.

Tally quickly got dressed again and sat down on the bed with her head in her hands. Harry sat down next to her now also dressed and pulled her for a hug. They had known each other for 12 years by this point. Their bond was unbreakable, I mean it had lasted this long. They just understood each other. He held her as she let the emotions flow out of her. He had known about all of the struggles, always.

They stopped hugging after some time and she apologised. "No, you shouldn't be apologising it should be me I should have stopped it from happening I knew that you had been having a hard time with everything I took advantage of that and for that I'm sorry!" He said stopping her from apologising. She shook her head when he said he had taken advantage of her. She knew he hadn't. She had instigated it way more and if he had questioned it more than he did she would have still convinced him.

She left to go home to go back to her family. She knew that tomorrow was her last day so she wanted to use as much time as possible with them. Even if max did hate her. She went back home feeling stupid. She went into the house and saw drea. Her best friend in the whole wide world. She gave her a big hug and held on tightly. She began to laugh. If she didn't laugh she would cry. Drea looked at her confused. Tally laughed more before saying "guess what I just did haha I hooked up with Harry!" Drea looked at her not impressed. "Seriously bea this is how you cope with all of this by fucking one of our best friends. At least shag a girl at least you would cum!" She said starting off Seriously before it ran off into jokingly. But was she really joking that much.

Slowly tally leant into drea and kissed her. Drea kissed her back hard and held her to her tightly still kissing. Drea had a room all to herself as she shared with bridge but she was never there so she basically had her own room often with a small child though. They kept kissing before moving off into her bedroom. She locked the door and pinned tally up against the wall panting. She had been wanting this for a long time. --FYI they are not related she is bekahs niece and lives with them and bekah and Amanda are bsfs and when bekahs parents died she was fostered by Tallys parents when she was 15-- tally didn't even stop to think about it. She didn't have to. This is what she had wanted for ages. Forever even. Her mother wasn't here to tell her it was wrong. They quickly made work of each other's clothing and drea who was a good 6 inches taller picked tally up as they kissed making their way to the bed. Drea had seen all of the scars before so for once tally didn't feel self-conscious at all.

She helped drea to take off their tops and bras as they were left in just pants. Tally looked at drea, her eyes full of lust as she nodded at drea as they agreed, not needing words. Tally felt herself get flipped over, so she was on the bottom. Wow, she thought, so this is what it's supposed to feel like. She felt drea moved her hand slowly down her body, as they had sex. 

tally felt incredible, she was on a high she had never felt before. especially after sex. she smiled at drea lovingly, she knew what it meant to be in love when it came to drea, she loved her with her whole heart, she just didn't love that she was gay. in fact she hated it, more than anything. it made her mother detest her and her be threatened with being estranged from her whole family, her little siblings. she just couldn't cope with that. especially as soon as she turned 18 she had full custody of Henrietta, her little angel. "I'm sorry drea I can't do this, I love you more than anything but I can't do this. you know what is at stake for me if anyone knows about this, I'm so sorry drey i really love you but i can't I have to make sure nothing happens that stops my custody of the kiddies when I'm 18!" tally looked so sad as she said these words. the look on dreas face was like a mirror image. drea knew that it had to be a secret she knew this and always had.

drea hugged her and they began to put their clothes back on. "it's okay mi amor I know I always knew this I just want you I don't care if it all in private!" she reassured the insecure teen. she understood that Henny came first and that she had to come first. always. they hugged and immediately had an understanding. that was the beauty of their relationship friendly or not, they always understood each other, always. no matter what happened they were always there for each other. no matter what.

"you know I still have to date him!" tally murmured quietly looking down. drea nodded knowing she didn't have a choice. "yeah i know bea but just be careful you know what he's like!" she warned. tally nodded and they just laid there for a while as in each others embraces. "you know your much better than harry at that!" tally said lovingly as drea giggled. "girls always are!" she replied. tally laughed

about 10 minutes later they went back out to the rest of their family and sat down having a good time but missing amanda and rosie. soon it was getting late and little seraphina had fallen asleep on tally. tally had majorly missed that. she hated it when she wasn't with her family but what she was doing was important, she was building a future for herself and carrying on her brother and fathers legacy. sera while smiling at daan who had fitted into her family amazingly as she took sera upstairs to bed while daan had henny who was drifting in and out of sleep.

By the time they went to bed tally and max were being more than icy so tally opted to stay in braedens bed with him as he was upset about her leaving. They were really close and he had a hard time with her being gone pretty much all the time. She was his protector. She had been kicked out of one of the 9 schools she attended for beating up some boys who were bullying her little brother. It wasn't her finest moment but she didn't regret it for a second.

Guys it's confirmed viv has an acl tear, no why her and beth tho. Am looking forward to see who arsenal signs tho that's gonna be interesting.
Not sure about this chapter was a bit hit and miss in my opinion.
As always leave feedback if you want to or if you have any suggestions
Thanks for all the support so far ❤️🤍❤️🤍