part 60

Tw anxiety

Tally smirked again as she saw lotte smile happy for the younger girl. She knew that deep down the girl didnt want to be suspended even if she acted like she didnt care about school she really did. Lotte knew that the young girl wanted to do well in school and wanted to be able to get somewhere in life through her education because lotte could tell. Tally was exceptionally bright but her learning difficulties made it harder for her but looking at the speed at which she could maths it was amazing slightly scary but amazing how good she was. Obviously she had her issues with her dyslexia and sometimes it go to her but she had an amazing work ethic and to be honest the girls had noticed and were very impressed not having expected the quite obviously anti-school teen to be so hard working.

'Thats amazing talls im so glad for you!' she said genuinely really happy for her. Tally smiled back at her. 'Do you think lorry knows?' tally asked genuinely wondering wether the woman knew she was allowed back to school. Lotte smiled at her so glad at how helpful the woman had been for tally so glad it was a good idea so very glad. 'Im sure the school will have told her considering shes your ta but of course they may have forgotten because they are a school and they can be a bit dense at time so maybe ask her at breakfast?' she asked the woman nervously. Tally looked down for a moment. 'But umm we had an argument yesterday ad i havent spoken to her or nancy since!' tally said softly looking down. She didnt want to think about the argument really it had been a bad one. Lotte rubbed her shoulder supportively having overheard the argument. 'Kid she isnt going to be annoyed at you about that, neither of them will be, they know that they pushed and that you had been pushed over the edge already from the argument with leah they shouldnt have tried to force it!' lotte said trying to reassure the girl, make her feel better.

Tally looked at her unsure but nodded never the less knowing that she was right. This was her favourite thing about lotte she always spoke the truth and just had so much wisdom and always knew had to help. Always. She nodded slightly apprehensively. Lotte got up and grabbed some clothes as niamh came out the bathroom. 'Im gonna go get changed and then we can go down to breakfast yeh, the other girls are gonna be so excited for you playing today!' lotte said smiling at her hoping that the girl would eat breakfast. Tally nodded having already planned her morning. Was it great probably not but it would make her play well. Right? Lotte quickly went to get changed while niamh and tally chatted together waiting.

They all made their way down to the dining room and lotte put her arm around the girl protectively knowing how nervous she got around food. Tally smiled at lotte appreciatively. She walked in and immediately beth came up to her excitedly. She picked her up and swung her around happily having not seen her since sarina told them about who was starting who was going on at half time all of that. Tally laughed happy to see the older woman. She giggled as beth kissed the top of her head eventually putting her down hugging her hard. She felt another person come and hug her. 'How rude of you to not invite me to the hug!' jordan said laughing as she hugged the smaller girl tightly. tally smiled and looked at two women hugging her from both sides. It was a jordan and beth sandwich and she liked it. She felt safe with them and she knew that they would be there for her through everything. After a couple of moments they let go and walked over to where food is jordan wrapping her arm around the younger girl. Beth looked at tally cautiously unsure whether the girl would eat especially after the night before which luckily no one had mentioned. Tally swallowed her issues and grabbed some fruit, a protein shake and a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Jordan looked at her proudly and they walked over to the table where the other arsenal girlies were. They sat down with the man united girls aswell and began to eat. Tally managed half of the sandwich half of the smoothie and the fruit which was an achievement for her and she saw certain girls looking at her proudly and she smiled softly looking down.