part 55

tw sh, ed

sarina stood up and faced the wall not wanting tally to see her face. she pinched her nose thinking. it was messy this situation very messy she didnt know how to deal with this. "tally you need to understand me here i need to tell the lawyers about this okay i dont know the best way deal with this but they will okay!" she said to tally. "n-no but what if it gets out i dont know if i could survive that, i dont think anything could keep me alive if that happened i cant let that happen!" she replied to sarina. sarina looked at her worried. sarina looked at lotte equally worried as the younger woman holding tightly onto the kid. 

sarina quickly said "they will not let it be leaked from them i promise sweetie anything that goes through them stays with them!" trying to reasure her that it was the best course of action. tally looked at her unsurely. she just didnt know if she could make it through it if they were to get leaked, or if she even wanted to. "can they help?" tally asked before she could make her final decision. sarina sighed. "look tally its not garunteed that they can help but they might be able to and thats worth the risk and i can keep your name out of it and ask as a hypothetical okay!" sarina said watching tally closely looking at her trying to measure her emotions. "if u keep my name out of it then yes please please just do what ever you can to stop this from happening. i have a 13 year old brother just think about how his school mates would react he would get so bullied he could start being destructive, its in his genes, my sister killed herself my older brother who died a while ago used to cut himself when he was away from his family, were just not made to cope!" tally said getting a ever present fear off her chest. lotte looked at her and sighed.

"kiddo have you been worrying about braeden for a while now?" lotte asked having a moment of realisation. tally nodded. "i just dont want him to go through what i wentt through the uncertainity the pain, its different for him he has the added layer of not looking white he already gets shit for that i dont want him to be in the situation i was, being taken advantage off, being preyed upon by our mother i want him to never have to face the decision of feeding himself or his little sister like i did or to have to be responsible for young kids when our mother bails for the 2 millionth time i want him to be a child. the last time i spoke to him he didnt seem okay and it scares me that he will distance himself. hes got bekah and amanda but ams in america pretty much full time now and bekah has to look after 2 16 year old, a 13 year old, a 7 year old and a 5 year old who has cancer not to mention the 1 year old that my sister who killed herself and slept with pretty much everyone in sussex left behind and had absoloutly no part of her life our lives are messy and i cant watch it kill him the way it almost killed me i just hes my baby brother hes my everything they all are!" tally said the tears flowing again. 

suddenly they heard a knock at the door tally lept up and faced the wall wiping her eyes. lotte stood up noticing the bloody water now on her shorts. she sighed. she knew what that meant either she had done it again or she had reopened them. she put that on the backburner and opened the door seeing a worried esme and leah standing there with a slightly guilty looking beth next to her who had obviously been crying. leah pushed past lotte and was surprised to see sarina in there. something had definetely happened. "well i will leave you guys to it and dont worry tally i will keep my word and remember if u need anything you know where i am!" sarina said getting up from where she had been sat down and gaving tally who was still facing away a squeeze on her shoulders. 

she didnt get a response but she knew tally heard so she left giving beth a reassuring pat on the back. "whats going on are you okay?" esme asked worriedly rushing over to the girl she viewed as her little sister. esme brought tallys face up to look at hers. tallys reluctance to look at her worried the older girl. "theres been some stuff going on with sheila that i didnt tell you about im sorry but it started before camp so i figured why bother you about it i was dealing with it!" tally said. esme sighed. not her again. esme pulled the still very soggy girl into her arms. she looked at lotte and mouthed thanks at her lotte smiled happy to be there for the girl that they all loved.