part 70

Tally met up with jess as she left her house grabbing a hold of her hand smiling at her. Jess smiled back at her and softly said 'hey!' tally said hi back and they walked to the park that was going to be empty at that time of the day. They made small talk on their way to the park. Tally loved her chats with jess it was one of her favourite parts of the day, they could have not only light and frivolous chats but deep and meaningful which tally loved. That wasnt something easily found. They walked and chatted for a good long while before tally had to head home. She jogged back and although she loved that she had met up with jess she kind of wished she had gotten more of a run in. she took of her shoes and ran up the stairs to her room taking a moment to see if she could hear anyone else awake, she couldnt which was a relief. She headed into her room and shut the door.

She grabbed a pair of arsenal joggers and underwear aswell as her arsenal top and a blue hoodie and went into the bathroom. She had a really quick shower like record level fast and got out as soon as possible she shoved her clothes on and put her hair up into a messy bun that would hopefully be stable enough to stay in for training. She walked downstairs and saw both boys and emma sat at the table. 'So boys do you wanna come to arsenal with me today?' tally said in the happiest voice she could muster. Braeden nodded immediately as did harry, tally looked briefly at emma who nodded telling her it was ok. Emma trusted tally with the boys after all she was basically responsible for all her little siblings at one point. 'Okay so viv is picking us up at 9 so we have half an hour okay!" tally said to the boys and both nodded.

Braeden put his bowl in the sink and headed upstairs to get dressed. He pulled on a pair of pull on burgudy cargos and a pair of white nike socks. He grabbed out a light blue short sleeve top and put it on looking through his selection of hand me down jumper trying to decide which one to wear. He grabbed a navy blue knitted sweater with faint white stripes on and put it on tucking in his tshirt. He grabebd a pair of plain black asics and his navy blue north face fleece lined puffer and walked downstairs putting them by the door. He grabbed his light blue somewhat bedraggled northface backpack that had originally been one of henrys school bags years and years ago. He put his ipad in and headphones as he assumed he would probably be having to entertain himself a bit. He also grabbed harrys ipad and headphones so he wouldnt bug him that they were lucky enough to be given by the school. One of the perks of being a foster kid. He grabbed his blue nike waterbottle and walked through to the kitchen to fill it up.

He filled it up with water and filled up one of the sistema waterbottles that both harry and braeden had been given by emma for harry and he put them to one side. He knew arsenal had food so he wouldnt have to worry about that, he was use to having to do this for a younger sibling, it was just how it was in their family. He saw harry in a pinky orange tshirt with toucans on and a pair of light blue joggers with navy blue stars on. He noticed that harry was holding a blue zip up with dragons on that was fluffy inside and emma who had come down with him holding his hand had his blue and green waterproof coat in the other hand.

Tally was downstairs waiting for the boys to be ready before they left with viv. They had about 10 minutes before they had to go so emma was reminding harry and braeden to behave and then she walked over to tally. 'Dont worry ill make sure they are ok!' tally said figuring she was going to be told to be careful with them. Surprisingly however this was not the case. 'No thats not what i wanted to say tally, i know you will be very protective of them and i trust you completely to look after them but it doesnt have to be your job all the time anymore... just remember that ok and have a good day!' emma said softly not sure if it was a good idea for the 2 boys to go with her, she didnt want tally to think this was normal. Tally smiled and stood up next to emma and much to her surprise hugged. 'Your the best foster parent ive ever had!' she said to the woman before walking over to the boys and grabbing harrys booster seat and her bag while she opened the door as she heard viv pull up.