part 33

At about 820 a girl walked in. She said hello to Amy and looked at tally. "Jess this is tally she's a new student and this is lorry who you already please probably seen around school she's a ta!" Amy said. Tally smiled at her and jess smiled back. She took a seat behind where tally was sat. "Mr White had a go at you for those shoes yet?" She asked good naturedly laughing softly. Tally laughed. "Barely said hello before he told me my attitude was bad and my uniform was wrong!" She replied laughing. Soon other people started to come into the room all looking at tally. Tally didn't the spotlight being on her but she had been expecting it. After everyone had come in amy said "good morning class this is Tally she's our new student, she's a part time student do is only in on a tuesday Wednesday and Thursday!" She said to the class. Tally could hear the class whispering about her and heard a boy shout out "why she got a special teacher next to her she plays football for arsenal so does that means she's stupid?" Tally scoffed and turned around and loudly said "yes I play for arsenal but no I'm not stupid but they want to try and keep me in the same school for longer than a month without getting suspended or kicked out so I have a ta!" Back to the boy who Shouted it. He looked surprised but didn't say anything. Amy said "Okay let's stop shouting out if anyone has a question for out new classmate please raise your hand!" Knowing the more stupid boys won't bother. A girl raised her hand and said "what position do you play?" Tally loudly said so everyone could actually hear her "pretty much any position on the left side but my preferred position is left back!" She answered without a hitch. "Why did you get kicked out of your last school?" One of the boys asked and talky didn't actually care. "For getting into 3 fights in 2 days!" She said as if it was nothing. to her it was nothing. he shrugged looking impressed. 

then amy told them the school updates which tally zoned out of and then it was time for her 1st class. jess gave her a piece of paper with her Instagram on. "thanks!" tally said surprised. jess smiled at her and then walked out with the boy that had asked tally why she had been kicked out. lorry and tally made their way to sports science. as she went in she saw the teacher. she came up to her and said "hello you must tally I'm Nikki the pe teacher here!" tally nodded at her and she and lorry went to their seats. the tables were arranged in tables of 2 so tally was sat next to Lorry and they were on their own. it meant she didn't have to socialise very much which she didn't have a problem with. she got her phone out and added jess on Instagram who quickly added her back. she felt lorry nudge her and she rolled her eyes but put it away. she was already done with school. she took her blazer off she had known that there was no chance she was gonna wear it but she decided to do damage limitation for meeting the head of year. she got her laptop out as she didn't have to write and turned it on. it was a MacBook that she had been given by her aunt as a reward for her 9 in maths and because she needed a new laptop her other one had been her brother's old one which was ancient. it was covered in stickers that various people had put there. there were manchester city stickers mainly but there were some other ones that her little sisters had stuck there. !I'm sure all of you have noticed our new student, this is tally she is joining our class for theory and is doing practical all outside of class!" nikki said. tally kept her head down not wanting the attention. she was lucky as nikki dived right into the lesson so people didn't have a chance to say anything but she knew people were talking but she drowned it out. they got given worksheets that they had to read and then answer questions which tally could do on her laptop because of her dyslexia. 

she looked at the sheet and then at lorry not really sure how it was going to go. lorry seemed to get the memo and quietly said to her "ill read it too you and you type out the answers yeah?". tally nodded and smiled at her relieved she understood that tally wasn't used to having help she was just used to struggling and then getting in trouble. she could sense people were looking at her but she ignored it and got on with her class. they got through about 3/4s of the worksheet by tallys break. lorry had stopped them and said "right its time for your break now do you wanna take it now or in a bit?". tally looked at her surprised, it had gone quickly. "now!" she said softly feeling fidgety and unfocused needing a break. lorry and her got up and she grabbed her water bottle and they left. lorry took her to where the sports hall was and led her in. "this is the sports hall this is one of the places we can spend your breaks!" lorry explained. tally nodded enthusiastically. lorry kicked a ball over at her. tally flicked it up and caught it after she put her water bottle down. "what am I doing with it?" she asked. lorry shrugged and laughed at the girl who was doing keepie uppies. "whatever you want to do!" she said. tally moved so she was gently kicking it against the wall. "How much do you know like have u read my file?" Tally asked. Lorry had been expecting this question to be honest and she had already thought of her answer. "Well I mean I've read your file but I know it's probably not the whole story I mean It's just one person's regurgitation of how they think your life has gone. I know about the cancer and the psych wards and being in and out of care and I had a phone call with nancy yesterday so I know about the eating disorder!" She explained knowing it was better to be straight forward about it. Tally nodded appreciating and respecting her direct manner. "Your like lotte you don't walk on egg shells around me or pussyfoot and I think sometimes certain people think that if they say 1 thing that I will just break and I appreciate it when people actually say what they think!" Tally said smiling at lorry. Lorry smiled back and sat down next to the girl