28: Thursday, Part 1

Warnings: verbal mentions of suicide attempt.

----------------

When Wilbur woke up on Thursday morning, he got prepared for school, putting on a fresh set of clothes and heading into the bathroom. Even with all the care he had put into trying to have good hygiene the night before, Wilbur still forgot to brush his teeth. He groaned at ignorance but made it his mission to grab a Poptart, go back upstairs and brush his teeth. Wilbur didn't run into either of his brothers while he was downstairs, but he knew that Techno was home because his boots were thrown lazily by the door.

Wilbur found his phone plugged in at his desk, and guessed that he had either plugged it in before he fell asleep and didn't remember or... or it was the boogeyman- or uh, Phil. He grabbed it and shoved it in his pocket, and at that point he began to look for his book bag, only to remember that both the bookbag and his special maroon beanie were in Techno's car.

(The car technically wasn't Techno's, it was shared between Wilbur and Techno, but it was easier to call the car by whoever drove it last.)

Wilbur tread unhurriedly down the stairs, still feeling tired as hell. He sat on the couch, waiting for either Tommy or Techno to come down the stairs.

He opened his messenger app and clicked on Schlatt's contact, internally debating on whether or not they should talk about yesterday.

Wilbur's face heated up at the thought of the kiss, and he rubbed his hand over his face. The teen truly wasn't ready for the day. His head was still trapped in yesterday. He was still thinking extensively about the hospital trip and all that it caused.

Schlatt got hit by a car, and Wilbur left Sally to go and see Schlatt, and also having a mental breakdown on the way to the hospital. Apparently, Toby had a part to play in Schlatt running out. Wilbur confessed to Schlatt, and they kissed. Dream was admitted to the hospital for... an attempt... and Techno had a panic attack on the floor. Phil and Tommy came, and Wilbur passed out, Wilbur woke up and got yelled at by Sapnap. Wilbur then had another mental breakdown, but this time in the bathroom.

He really could never catch a break, could he?

Wilbur decided just to send Schlatt a simple 'Good morning :)' and leave it at that. No 'how're you's or 'what are we's, Wilbur wanted to talk about that in person.

Schlatt almost immediately responded.

Pretty Princess--7:04
Im doing alright I get to leave this derpessing hellhole later today
I cant go back to school until monday, so I have to miss going to the dumb dance with you, but we can hang out at my house anytime you want.

Me--7:05
Oh cool, I'm glad you're out so soon, I miss you *I guess.*

Pretty Princess --7:05
Rude much?
Anyways, how's the Teletubby doing?

Wilbur gawked at his phone for a few seconds.

Dream? Or Toby?

Me--7:07
Dream or Toby

Pretty Princess--7:08
I meant Toby, but now I'm curious about both...

Me--7:08
Dream's still in the hospital, he made it through the night I'm assuming because no one tried calling me, and Toby's alright, sleeping with Toms.

Pretty Princess--7:09
.-_.- He's sleeping with Tommy?!

Me--7:10
SCHLATT- You fucking idiot-