Prologue

So this is the 3rd story, probably should've just kept it to 2 stories, but I liked the premise too much to not make something with it.

And a few of actually wanted me to make this sooo, yeah.
___________________________________________________

"MAKIMA!!" A man with chainsaws sticking out of his arms and head yelled, "Denji." A beautiful red head said in a much more calmer tone. She wore a black trench coat on top of her devil hunter outfit.

 She wore a black trench coat on top of her devil hunter outfit

"MAKIMA, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! YOU KILLED EVERYBODY!!!" Denji yelled in the quiet graveyard with thousands, or maybe even millions of graves with white crosses sticking out the ground

"MAKIMA, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! YOU KILLED EVERYBODY!!!" Denji yelled in the quiet graveyard with thousands, or maybe even millions of graves with white crosses sticking out the ground. The area that they were in was filled with corpses and blood. "That was the plan, so that I can use Chainsaw Man's power to create a better world for everybody." Makima said as a necessary evil. "YOU NEVER HAD TO KILL ANYBODY TO DO THAT!!" Denji yelled out in anger.

"But I did, my power let's me take control of anybody that I see lower than myself. But Chainsaw Man is one of the few cases where I saw them as a higher being." Makima said mencingly, "I CAN'T GIVE A FUCK ON HOW IT WORKS!!" Denji yelled out not giving a care to Makima, at least not anymore. "Well then, what are we gonna do stand around here or actually fight." Makima said readying herself for the answer, "YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO!!" Denji yelled going for a strike on Makima.

She would dodge the attack and go for her own saying, "Bang!" Ripping off Denji's arm in a instant. Denji would scream out in pain to only go for another strike to only cut Makima's forearm causing her to draw blood. After seeing this Denji would bite Makima and rip some of her flesh off to eat it. This would help Denji heal his arm back, though after he bit it off. Makima would simply punch Denji, and then she would heal her arm as if the injury wasn't there to begin with. "You know this fight will never end." Makima would state, "HOW COME THEN, YOU BITCH!!" Denji would yell out, "I made a contract with the prime minister that every time I get injuried one person in Japan will have a illness, or accident causing me to heal." Makima proudly stated.

"OK ANDDDDD, WHAT'S STOPPING ME FROM KILLING EVERYBODY TO BEGIN WITH!!" Denji said not caring for the safety of others, "Huh, I guess nothing." Makima answered. Denji would go for another attack, but this time it was so vile to the point I don't think I should show you what he did. Just kidding what he did is he went for her crotch and he made the hardest kick he could at muster at the moment. The amount of power that was produced would terrify anybody since a large amount of wind was produced behind Makima. It somewhat launched her to the air a few inches and she landed straight to Denji's foot again when she went back down.