Chapter 11

"Denji! What the hell are you standing next to the enemy!" Aki who was running straight towards the two shouted, "Oh, we became bros for life!" Denji said, putting his fist up to get a fist bump, "Yeahhhhh, I'm not doing that kid." Tanaka said, not bumping Denji's fist. "This whole thing makes no since!" Aki said, confused by the two, "Look, just arrest me or something. Denji here has something he wants to say." Tanaka said, putting his arms up for the handcuffs, "I think we can use Tanaka and Sawatari in Special Division 4." Denji told Aki, "What! They literally tried to kill us not too long ago!" Aki said, in shock to what Denji said, "Yes, but did Sawatari try to kill you this time." Denji said, waiting for the answer.

"Well, we just can't let them go unpunished for what they did." Aki said, wanting a sort of punishment for their misdeeds, "That's exactly why I want them in the Special Division, they could fight the devils, and do community service." Denji said, smiling with his fool-proof plan, "COMMUNITY SERVICE WON'T BE ENOUGH!!" Aki said, disgusted with the idea, "WELL, TOO DAMN BAD!!!" Denji yelled, "You know what, sure, why not!" Aki said, annoyed, "Hell yeah! Also Let's do a party for Special Division 4's debut!" Denji said with a smile, "I guess we could do that." Aki said, agreeing with the other idea. "Uhhhh, helloooo, the handcuffs." Tanaka said, with his hands still up, "Oh, yeah." Aki would then put the cuffs on him. "The police should be here in a few minutes, so in the mean time...." Aki said, kicking Tanaka's nuts, "THAT'S THE LEAST THAT YOU DERSEVRE!!!" Aki yelled.

"CHILL OUT!!" Denji yelled when he saw Aki kick the poor lad, "ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Tanaka yelled in a high pitched voice, "Yo man! Never thought you had the balls to kick someone else's balls!!" Denji said, surprised, "Sometimes a man can do something that even they didn't know they could do." Aki said, surprised with himself. "Yeah, guess your right." Denji said, sitting on the ground right after, "Hope you're alright Death." Denji said in his head, worried for the poor fellow. After awhile of waiting the police would arrive, taking Tanaka to jail, at least for a little while.

Timeskip

"It feels good to eat good." Denji said eating the food from the table, "You are correct Denji! This food is of the high quality that I deserve!" Power said, munching and hogging every dish she liked, "Hey! Stop hogging the good suff!" Kishibe said, drinking some alcohol, "Can't believe we decided to party at the same place after we defeated the Eternity Devil!" Himeno said, getting a small sense of nostalgia, "Yeah, it's a pretty good place to have a party." Aki said, eating some of the food, "Is there anything else that you'll like?" A waitress said, to Denji, "Oh let me have the....Wait! Kobeni!" Denji was surprised to see Kobeni working here, since she was working at a fast food restaurant last time, "Oh! Denji how are you?" Kobeni said with a smile. Kobeni was wearing a waitress outfit this time around.

 Kobeni was wearing a waitress outfit this time around

Ignore the burger and the crying

"Oh! Hey Kobeni, how's it going!" Himeno asked, "Oh, um, it's been going ok so far." Kobeni said, "C'mon, you should eat with us!" Himeno said, wanting the girl to join, "I-I don't know, I'm working right now." Kobeni said, unsure, "Go ahead, Kobeni! You deserve it after working the dayshift and nightshift every day!" The boss of the restaurant said with a smile,  "Oh, uh, thanks sir!" Kobeni said, grateful towards the boss. "Let's go!" Denji said, while Kobeni would sit next to him, "So how ya been after that whole thing?" Denji asked Kobeni, "I've been ok, I think." Kobeni said, "You think you're ok?" Denji asked, concerned, "Yeah, I just don't know how to feel after the whole Katana thing." Kobeni said. "Because Arai died, right?" Denji said, "Yeah, pretty much." Kobeni confirmed, "Need another hug?" Denji would open his arms while asking the question.