Chapter 15

So, one of y'all said that Beam can't make a contract with anybody since he's a fiend. You know what, you're right, but here's my agruement, Beam is such a good boy to the point he can defy the laws that have been made in the CSM universe. He is a god, not just a mere devil that was sprouted by the fear of sharks.
___________________________________________________

"Kid it's getting late." The former boss of Reze told Denji, "I know, it's just.....I just wanna go through memory lane for a bit." Denji told the man, having a cup of coffee infront of him, "Um, is there a actual reason of being here, or not?" Death asked, "I already said the reason." Denji said, deciding to take a sip, "Surprisingly, this doesn't taste like shit this time around." Denji said, taking a liking to the taste of coffee, "Maybe that's a sign of maturity, not that you haven't matured before." Death told him, "Maybe, or my sense of taste is absolute shit right now." Denji gave his theory. "Look, kid there'll be another girl that you'll like evetually in the world. Maybe not now, but in the future." The man tokd him, "Yeah, maybe I will." Denji took another sip right after. "Now that I remember, why did you warn Reze from coming here?" Death asked him, "Because she would've died." Denji said, with the two being silent. Until a familier face showed up.

"I HAVE FOUND YOU DENJI!!" Power kicked the door open in the cafe, "Ya didn't have to do that." Denji said, "Ooooo, is this for me?" Power would sit down and take a sip of Denji's coffee, "BLEGHHHH, THIS IS TERRIBLE!!" Power yelled in disgust, "My coffee is delicious, missy!!" The boss yelled, "Well, if it counts for anything, I like your coffee." Denji said, "At least somebody else has good taste!" The man said. "C'mon Denji, let's get outta this shack!" Power would pull on his arm, "Alright! Alright! Just lemme finish my coffee!" Denji said a bit annoyed, chuging down the rest of the coffee.

Timeskip

"Didn't take you as a coffee lover." Aki said, seeing Denji drink the cup of coffee, "Me neither." Denji would respond, "Who's my precious kitty, you are, yes you!" Power would be cuddling Meowy, "What happened to the bomb girl after we fought?" Aki asked Denji, "Well, she broke my neck, so that I couldn't chase her. So I don't know." Denji told the lie, "Well, alright then." Aki said, "Oh! Oh! Denji I got to the saddest part of Saw Guy! Everybody except Saw Guy dies! It almost made me wanna cry out in tears!" Power was devastated by the last few chapters she was on, "Ok, that book sounds oddly familier." Death said, "That's really neat." Denji said, "And, Weakness made a contract with Saw guy where Saw Guy had to find Weakness' incarnation and become friends with him again!" Power said. "Ok, that is definitly strange." Denji said to himself, thinking of how eerily similer the manga was to his actual life. "Yup, very, very strange." Death agreed.

Timeskip

"I'll be taking some paid time off in a few days, and I wanted to ask if any of you wanted to join?" Makima asked, "Sure, we don't got much going on to begin with." Aki said, "Alright, then I'll check your schedules to see what day we should go on." Makima told him. The door would start to open with several different Devil Hunters flooding the room at once. "Uhh, what's happening?" Death asked, "If I remember correctly, I might have some assassins on my ass." Denji said while a tv was plugged in, showing Denji in his Chainsaw form, "Hey, look! It's you fighting against the Bat Devil!" Power would sit infront of the tv, "Guess we're in a bit of a pickle, huh." Himeno would be standing behind them, "Yes, USA, China, and Germany will start hunting Denji down until they have him." Makima told everybody. "So the trip will be canceled until this blows over." Makima added.

"Man, Special Division 4 can never catch a break, like ever." Himeno said, "Yeah, but that's the life of a Devil Hunter." Aki said, "Ughhhh, when are we gonna take a break!!!!" Power complained. "Someday Power, someday." Denji would pat her shoulder.