Chapter 14

"WHATTHEVA YOUTH DOS, DONSH STOPPESH!!!!" Denji yelled at Beam to do, "YES MASTER CHAINSAW!!" Beam followed the command, "Get back here, thief." Reze would explode her way towards them and land right infront of them, "MUST RUN AWAY!!!" Beam would throw Denji into the air, over reze, and submerge himself into the floor, "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" Denji yelled, "GOT YOU!!! MASTER CHAINSAW!!!" Beam would come out of the ground on caught the falling Denji, "DONSH DOS THATH!!!" Denji said, "Wonder how Beam understands you." Death said, not understanding a single word from Denji's gibberish.

"Nice moves, Shark." Reze turned around for another attack, only for some Civilian Devil Hunters to show up, "Hey we got one here near the festival." One of the Devil Hunters would use a walkie-talkie, "I don't got time for y'all." Reze would flick her finger at one of them causing a large expolsion to kill them all. "Now where were w--- Oh, guess y'all escape." Reze said, seeing that they left.

Aki's location

"Ooooo, nice punch Aki!" A man said while Aki was boxing with another boxer. "THANK YOU FOR COACHING ME SIR!!!" The other boxer shouted, thanking Aki for the match, "You're welcome." Aki said, "That's some nice fighting Aki!" Himeno would say, wrapping her arm over his shoulder, "Thanks." Aki said, smiling. "Hey did you ever take my advice?" Angel asked Aki, with Himeno walking behind them, "I did,and it.....it felt great." Aki told the truth, "That's good to hear. See what revenge does, it takes away the things that we should be caring, and the things that we should be doing." Angel said, a bit happy for Aki, "Watch ya talking about?" Himeno would finally ask, "Oh, nothing too important." Aki told her. "AKI WE GOT A EMERGENCY!!!" A man yelled at Aki. The three would follow the man, being led to a room with a injured Denji, "THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!!!" Aki yelled, concerned for Denji, "Myish almosh girfriens dith itszz!" Denji said, "What the fuck he say?!" Himeno asked.

"MASTER CHAINSAW SAID!!! ALMOST GIRLFRIEND DID IT!!!" Beam translated for them, "How the hell did he understand that!!" Death was shocked by the talented Shark Fiend, "Well, give him some blood already!" Aki told Beam, "YES SIR!!!" Beam would cut himself with one of his finger nails, letting the blood pour into Denji's mouth. "Ahhhh, finally I can speak!" Denji was glad for the recovery, "Umm, Aki there's a lady getting closer to the building!" The man said, seeing Reze walk closer, "HEY! PRETTY LADY, YA CAN'T GET CLOSER THAN THIS!!" The man told her, "But a devil's chasing me!" Reze said, with a big smile, "NO PERSON WOULD BE SMILING IN YOUR POSITION!" He shouted back at her. "Y'all go, me and my squad will take her on." The man told Aki, "Ok! Hope you live!" Aki and the rest would book it without a second thought.

"Hope they live!" Himeno said, running, "Yeah that ain't happening!" Denji told her, "Why's that!?" Aki would ask this time, "Cause she's the Bomb hybrid! She'll practically slaughter them!" Denji told them, "You're not wrong. She is quite formidable, and she is immortal like you." Death agreed with Denji, "Fuck! J-Just get in the car!" Aki told the group, feeling sorry for the guys that they left behind. "I'll drive!" Aki told them, while they got in, "Aren't you gonna go?" Himeno said, noticing the car's lack of movement, "That fucking Future Devil just had to show me something bad." Aki was annoyed at the small peek of the future. The next second Reze would appear, holding to heads, which were friends with Aki, "I killes these two to show how strong I am. And I rather keep the killing to a minimum, but if I have to, I will." Reze warned them, "Aki, step on it!" Denji said, with Aki doing just that.

"You weren't kidding when you said she was the Bomb Devil!" Himeno said, putting her sit belt on, "Safety first!" Death told the kids that were reading this, "So how are we gonna do this!" Angel asked, "THE HELL AM I SUPP----OH SHIT!!" Aki yelled when the car jumped into the air with everybody hitting their heads on the car roof, except for Himeno, "Y'all didn't learn the first rule of riding a car." Death told them, even though they couldn't hear him other than Denji. "Cars explodes because of the gasoline that's in them!" Reze shouted, about to punch the car with her explosions, but she was interupted by, "WAAAAAAAAA-TAAAAAAAAAA" Violence kicked Reze, with her blocking it with her arm, "WHAT!! THAT WAS FULL POWER THOUGH!!!" Violence was in full disblief, "GOTTA GO BYE!!!" Violence ran and waved goodbye, "THAT USELESS FUCK!!" They all yelled, except Angel. Luckily for them, the small fight bought them enough time to escape from the explosive gal.