Chapter 18

MAN! Y'all really wanted me to put Quanxi into the harem, like literally, just published the chapter and BAM!! Y'all answered it in the speed of light!! But I'll try to do it!
___________________________________________________

"Man, that was a pretty good nap!" Denji would wake up to see Power sleeping on top of him, "Time to babysit again." Denji mentally noted, "Morning, you sleep well?" Aki would be in the kitchen cooking, with BOTH his arms still intact, "Yeah! Pretty much, what about you?" Denji answered Aki's question, then he would ask Aki a question, "Well, Power has been screaming a lot about the Darkness Devil, so I couldn't sleep much." Aki told him, "AHHHHH!!! IT'S IN MY MOUTH!!! DENJI HELP!!!" Power would cry out, "Here we go again." Aki said, watching Denji check her mouth, "There's nothing there. Ya crybaby." Denji said with a sigh. "Y-YOU LIE!! DARKNESS IS EVERYWHERE!!" Power would wrap her legs and arms around Denji, not letting him go at all.

"Hey, let go, please?" Denji asked her, "N-No!" Power said, denying the request, "Look, let's eat ok?" Denji said, in a caring tone, "Ok, promise me y-you'll carry me to t-the table." Power told him, "I....I promise." Denji said, picking up Power right after he said it. "C'mon, you should at least try to pretend to like them." Denji would give her a fork full of vegetables to which she took a bite, "Don't throw up, please?" Denji asked her, only for her to throw up in her food. "You know, Makima told me if I wanted to go with her on that trip." Denji told Aki while Power threw up, "Really, how'd go?" Aki would ask, "Well......

Flashback

"So Denji, how does it feel to survive such a event like this one?" Makima would ask him, "I mean, the amount of times that I've died and revived, it kinda makes it harder to feel anything, at least anything about me." Denji said, "What do you mean?" Makima said, "Well, I never could actually care for myself since I would be on the streets, eating shit all the time. But the only thing I would care for was Pochita." Denji said, "What I'm trying to say is that I don't care to what happens to me. I just care about my friends and what happens to them." Denji added. "So you care for them like a family. Wish I could say the same with mine." Makima said, "How....How come?" Denji knew what she meant, but he had to lie unless he wanted to get killed earlier than his first life.

"Well, me, my sisters, and older brother, we never got along because of our different ideals. Which caused us to drift away from each other, so we don't talk to each other as much, sadly." Makima said, "So, you drifted away from one another because of y'all ideals weren't a little connected." Denji wanted her to clarify, "Yes, exactly that." Makima told him, "If you wouldn't mind me asking, would you like to go on the trip with me?" Makima would ask him, "Sadly, can't. I got to take care Power, cause of the whole inccident with the Darkness Devil and whoever that other dude was that appeared outta nowhere." Denji said, knowing quite well who the other figure was that appeared that day. "Yes, the....other person." Makima said, "Anyway, I gotta go back, gotta make sure nothing has happened to them while I was gone." Denji said, standing up from the chair he was sitting on, and started to leave Makima's office.

"One more thing before I leave." Denji would stop at her door, "Yes, what would that be?" Makima would ask, "I....I hope you, your sisters, and brother make up. Cause drifing apart from each other just because of your ideals, doesn't make much sense. Family shouldn't care for whatever the hell you're trying to do, what they should care about is that you're not hurting anybody, or even yourself. But eh, that's what I think at least." Denji said, opening the door, and leaving the room. "I'll.....try to take that advice." Makima said to herself, in the bare room.

To the present

"So you didn't go with her, why though?" Aki asked, "Cause I haven't gotten to spend any sort of time with her to care about her a lot. But I have gotten to spend a whole lot of time with you and Power, so I rather stay here over what she has any day of the week." Denji said, while doing the dishes. "Well, that's good to hear." Aki said with a smile. "D-Denji! Go check i-if the Darkness Devil is by the front door!" Power would point towards the front door, "Trust me when I say this, it ain't here." Denji told her, then someone would knock on the door, "I'll go check who's there." Aki would go towards the front door, "SEE DENJI!! I-IT'S H-HERE!!!" Power would wrap her arms around him, and would start to cry. "It's probably just a friend, so ya don't gotta worry so much." Denji said to try to calm her down, "It's Himeno and Kobeni!" Aki shouted to Denji and Power.