Chapter 3

"So why did the two of you leave your patrol area?" Aki asked cutting apple slices, "I'm not gonna lie to ya, the reason was that Power wanted her pet cat back." Denji told the truth, "So what you're telling me is that she wanted to get her cat back from a devil. Cause there was two devils at the scene." Aki questioned, "Yeah basically. The Bat Devil found Power and took her cat hostage, and wanted her to find a human so that it could heal it's missing arm." Denji explained Power's story. "Ok, now tell me this, what devils are you contracted with." Aki asked still peeling the apple, "What do ya mean?" Denji asked.

"It means what it means, what are the devils that you contracted with. Cause what we saw in the camaras were that you were exploding limbs, and a black sword appeared and killed the Leech Devil." Aki asked him, "Fine, I'll tell ya. Other then the contract with Pochita, I have a contract with the Muscle Devil, and the other one, I can't say." Denji told Aki. "Why can't you?" Aki asked curious to what devil it could be, "Because the devil would probably kill me if I said it's name to someone else." Denji stated fearing the possiblites, "It's that powerful?" Aki asked, "Yeah, and it shouldn't be messed with ever if we wanna stay alive." Denji said staring at the table while grabbing some of the apple slices.

"Ok, that's really all I wanted to ask, but please don't do this again unless the two of you want to die an early death." Aki warned him leaving the room that they were in, "Right behind ya boss." Denji also stood up and followed behind Aki. The two would meet up with Power, who had shackles in her hand, "See I did nothing bad human! Other than disobeying a bit, but who doesn't!" Power said trying to prove her inncence, "Yeah, Denji told me about your cat. And here, let me get these off of you." Aki said unlocking the shackles, "Ya sure that it's a good idea to let her go? Cause if she kills anybody you're gonna be blamed for it." A woman said with a eyepatch standing next to Power. "We gotta use everything we can, so yeah I think it's a good idea." Aki said looking at the woman.

Timeskip

"This lair is too small for a being like me." Power said inspecting the small apartment, "why the hell are you here?!" Aki said looking at Power and Meowy. Then a phone would start ringing, "I'll question you being here later." Aki said walking towards the phone only for Denji to answer it first, "Hello! Who is this?" Denji said knowing who exactly it is, "Oh, it's me, Makima. I thought Aki would answer?" Makima said through the phone, "Oh, Aki's a bit busy right now dealing with Power since she arrived now." Denji told Makima. "Well, tell him that he is taking care of the two of you as of now." Makima said to Denji, "Alright I'll do that, bye Miss Makima." Denji said hanging her up right after, "That was Miss Makima!" Aki said after Denji hung up, "Don't worry, she just wanted me to tell you that Power will start living with us." Denji told Aki what Makima asked to tell him.

"Well, you should've let me talk to her." Aki said rubbing his eyes in annoyce, "Alright then." Denji said, "Though if I did she would've had a tighter grip on you." Denji said to himself. "I HATE VEGETABLES!!" Power yelled throwing the carrot off her plate, "Hey that's rude to the farmers that took the time to grow these!" Denji said right after catching the carrot. "I am a person who abstains showers." Power said, "GET IN!" "YOU STINK!" Denji and Aki yelled out after hearing Power with mildly annoyed faces. "I am a person who abstains from flushing the toilet." Power proclaimed, "FLUSH IT!" "IT STINKS!" Denji and Aki said absolutely disguested of Power's habits.

"Why am I the one having to clean after her again?" Denji said annoyed scrubbing the toilet, "Oi, Human!" Power said behind Denji, "Yeah, what is it SHIT Devil." Denji said still srcubbing the toilet, "Remember our deal?" Power asked the boy, "Oh, I almost forgot." Denji said while Power closed the bathroom door and sat on the toilet seat, "So human, what is it that you want from me?" Power asked to hear his request. "Well, I kinda need you to stand up." Denji said which Power listened and stood up, "Alright, I did what you've asked, what's next?" Power asked, "What's next is this." Denji would wrapped his arms around Power giving her a hug, "A hug is what you wanted human?" Power said letting Denji hug her. "Yeah, let's just say that you remind me of someone." Denji said getting teary and was trying to hold them back.