Part 2: Chapter 1

"Y'all ready for tomorrow?" Aki asked the two, "Kinda? I don't know, just never went to school nor did I need to go to school." Denji said, looking at the glass container that had the frog, "Eh, don't really know what to feel about." Power said, also entertained by the frog, "Well, I'll just take that as a yes. But how'd you even find this thing?" Aki asked, looking at the frog, "I found it nearby a lake, thought it was cool, so I just grabbed him and took him home." Denji said, "RIBBIT RIBBIT!!" The frog croaked, trying to expose Denji's lies. "Woah, that thing got loud all of a sudden." Power said, poking the glass, "Anyways, how's the new job going?" Denji asked Aki, "It's been going well, though it's exhausting to speak to the people. But Himeno's pretty good at it, better than I'll ever be." Aki said, "Well, it's getting late, the two of you should go to bed." Aki told the two.

"Awwwww! Why now!" Power whined, "Cause school starts early everyday, meaning that you'll need to sleep." Aki explained to her, "Fine, I'll go to sleep." Power said, going to bed. "You should too Denji." Aki said, "Yeah, in a sec." Denji said with Aki walking to bed, leaving Denji to himself, staring at the frog. "Something on your mind?" Death asked him, "Yeah, pretty much." Denji said,  "What is it then?" Death said, "Well, everything that's happened. Didn't think I could actually do it. Hell, didn't even think Makima would still be alive, and Pochita ended up almost killing this piece of shit." Denji would point at the frog of the once powerful Darkness Devil, "RIBBIT!!" He croaked, cursing Denji for the insult, "Fuck you too." Denji said right back, "Anyways, that's really it. Well, there's school too that I'm kinda worried about." Denji said. "Mm, well, here's some advice. Most times we won't get the outcome we expect, but the outcome we need. Sure, for your case this rule doesn't always apply, but still, it's good advice." Death said, "Yeah, your right, and it is some solid advice too." Denji told him.

"And as for school, I can't say that I can help, but all I can say is, don't get nervous. You got Power there with you too, so don't worry about it too much." Death also told him, "I'll sure as hell try. But I gotta go to sleep, so see ya in the morning." Denji said, laying down on the couch, "Goodnight then." Death said, letting the young man sleep.

Morning

"Hey wake up, Denji." Aki said, shaking Denji, "Mm, I don't wanna." Denji said, "You're gonna be late to school if you don't wake up!" Aki shouted next to his ear, "THE FUCK?! Why the hell would you yell in my ear!?" Denji asked, covering the ear that Aki shouted in, "Because if I didn't then you would've never have woken up." Aki said, "Ribbitribbitribbit." Darkness laughed at Denji with croaks, causing Denji to stare at him. "Well, I'm awake now, so what's next?" Denji asked, "Give this to Power after you wake her up." Aki would give Denji the uniform, "Sure." Denji would grab the uniform, then went to Power. "This is gonna be like trying wake up a rock." Denji said, entering the room, "C'mon Power, wake up." Denji would shake her, but she wouldn't even twitch. "C'mon, wake the hell up!" Denji raised his voice shaking her a lot harder, but again, nothing happened, "I SAID, WAKE THE HELL UP!!" Denji yelled, getting her to wake up.

"Huh? What happened?" Power asked, half asleep, "School happened." Denji said, "Now put this on." Denji said, handing the uniform to Power, "Fine, I'll put it on." Power said, which Denji left the room to let her change. "Alright, that's done." Denji told Aki, "Good, now put your's on, it's on the couch by the way." Aki said, pointing at the couch, "Ok." Denji grabbed the uniform, and went to the restroom to change. After Denji finished changing his uniform, he would walk out the restroom to see Power eating breakfast in her uniform.

 After Denji finished changing his uniform, he would walk out the restroom to see Power eating breakfast in her uniform