Chapter 2

"So we're going to kill a fiend, right?" Denji walking up to a house surrounded by police tape, "Yup, and this is the place where it's hiding." Aki said answering Denji's question, "Well, let's go kill this fucker." Denji said, "Indeed." Aki answered shortly after. The two would walk up stairs to the door where the fiend is hiding with Aki kicking the door open. They find that the fiend was feasting on a bird that the owner kept with him, "Go kill it would ya. I wanna see what you can with that devil." Aki asked to see Denji's powers. "Yeah just give sec." Denji would grab at the cord and pulled with all his might transforming into CHAINSAW MAN!!!

"I KILL YOU BOTH! I KI-AUGGH!" The fiend's head would roll off the next second, "Nice job Denji

"I KILL YOU BOTH! I KI-AUGGH!" The fiend's head would roll off the next second, "Nice job Denji." Aki said impressed, "Though, who did you contract with to turn into that?" Aki said with a curious voice. Denji would retract the chainsaws to turn back and then responded, "I made a contract with my pet devil Pochita." Denji answered, "Pet? That's quite strange, but okay, I guess." Aki said walking away from the bloody room, going down stairs. Denji would look down to the floor to see the magazines that he protected last time, become bloodied by his earlier attack. "Gotta be a better person to have a better life." Denji said walking away from the dirty magazines not wanting to have them like last time.

In Makima's office

"Denji, I'll be pairing you up with a buddy." Makima said with Denji's eyes filled with anticipation, "Who is it ma'am." Denji asked even though he knew who it was, "Well, I don't need to explain since she's already here." Makima said pointing at the door. "Alright! Bow down to your master, Power!" The girl yelled out the command. She had sharp teeth and blonde hair with horns sticking out the top of her head. She wore a jacket on top of the Devil Hunter uniform, which was put on poorly.

 She wore a jacket on top of the Devil Hunter uniform, which was put on poorly

"As she stated before, her name is Power, and as you can see she is a fiend." Makima said to the two, "Are sure Miss Makima? Fiends aren't exactly friendly towards humans." Aki saud concerned for Denji, "Power is a lot more rational than the normal fiend, so don't worry about her causing harm to your partner. Though if she does she will be put down just like Denji if he retires or doesn't follow instructions." Makima explained further. "Well, of course, I'm not like the other idiot devils out there." Power said with a smug smile, "The higher-ups will want results from the both of you, and if you don't produce any results, well let's say it's the same case if you were to not follow instructions." Makima warned to the two of them.