Chapter 5

BRUH! I just discovered that annoyce was actually spelled annoyance! So sorry for the people that actually knew how to spell it and got confused. And I'm too lazy to actually re-correct myself, sooo yeah. Just pretend that there was no grammatical errors in the any of my stories with annoyance. (Sooner or later I'll fix them)

One more thing, there might be a photo that will make you bark, and it isn't the person that people usually bark for.
___________________________________________________

"So since Arai and Kobeni are out for the count, we'll be taking care of them." Himeno said sitting between windows grabbing a cig, "Mannnn, this is the last one." Himeno said still lighting the cigarette, with Aki coming in, "Ya got anymore on ya?" Aki asked, "Nah this is the last one sadly, but ya can have the rest of it if you like." Himeno said with Aki smoking the one she was smoking. "I got some bad news about the devil that we killed." Aki announced to the group, "You mean the devil I killed." Power said looking at Aki, with Aki just looking at her annoyed, "Well, it got big, real big." Aki said asking them to follow him, "Damn, that devil got big!" Himeno said looking at the devil made up of different body parts, mashed together.

" Aki said asking them to follow him, "Damn, that devil got big!" Himeno said looking at the devil made up of different body parts, mashed together

"Aw shit!" Denji said looking at the devil, "Give me the boy named, Denji. And I'll spare the rest of you." The devil asked the rest of the group, "Why the hell does it want Denji?" Power said, "Cause my hearts special." Denji answered Power's question, "Now isn't the time to tell a joke, Denji." Aki said staring down the devil, "Bring me the boy's heart." The devil would start to be more demanding, "Let me at him! Bitch would feel the pain of my chainsaws!" Denji said looking at the devil. "D-Denji, p-please die for u-us." Kobeni said, pointing a knife at Denji, then charging towards him. Himeno would disarm her, knocking her down to the floor. "Calm down Kobeni!" Himeno said, "So, Denji, you said that he would feel the chainsaws. What do you mean?" Aki asked him, "Well, this shit can feel pain, and if something feels too much pain, then the fucker would want to die!" Denji said smiling.

"No! You will not have a chance to do so, Chainsaw!" The Eternity Devil would then increase it's size and make the entire 8th floor flip on it's side causing them to run to one of the rooms so they wouldn't fall into it's mouth. "This has gotten to bad to worse!" Himeno said looking at the mouth of the devil, "WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!" Arai and Kobeni cried, "Shut up! You're just helping this bitch out!" Denji yelled at the two. "HAHAHA! YES FEAR ME MORE HUMANS!!" The devil said laughing, "AND YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Denji turned and yelled at the devil. "Ok, so ya said you got a plan?" Himeno asked Denji since he knew the devil, "Yeah, just gotta shred it up into pieces, and it'll quit before Power gets to say, I am the almighty Power!" Denji said, poking fun at Power.

"How'll you do that?" Aki asked him, "Just gotta jump straight down in the shit stains mouth." Denji said readying himself, "Hey Denji, just don't die for us, please?" Himeno asked him before he jumped, "Don't ya worry, I ain't dying in this damned floor!" Denji said before jumping down into the mouth of the Eternity Devil, in which opened it's nasty mouth and swallowed him up. But suddenly the sounds of certain chainsaws could be heard, those being from, CHAINSAW MAN!!