Love Letters

Wille pov:

Because the universe had said so, the only subject I did not sit next to Simon was history. We sat us so, because in the other subjects (like math) we needed to sit togehter and that was before we talked about our stuff and got things right. But for history, I sat next to Henry. He is my friend so it was not bad.
Simon was sitting infront of me. But like sharp left infront of me. So I had the perfect view at him. His curles shining in the sun. I could've stared at him for hours. And I did. In history.

Suddendly, I felt a finger poking into my waist.
„Hey!" I wispered to Henry. „Sorry. But else I dont get you attention." he said with a smirk.
„Okay!? So what do you want?" I asked, taking my look from Simme, even if I didnt want to. Henry put his hand into his pocket and took a little paperheart out. After he saw my face, which was filled with questions, he explained it to me:

„This is a little paper heart. Obviously. But," he unfolded it and it was a little letter „It is actully a letter. Do you wanne know how to make them?" he asked while nodding slightly at Simon. I just nodded and took some paper from my notebook. He showed me every single step, without talking, because the teacher started looking for a second.

After a 20 minutes of struggeling I finally got a heart, but it looked just as bad as I thought it would. „Again?" Henry asked. I noded. „But write a little massage this time. So you can give it to Simon after the lesson." he said and gave me a pen because I forgot mine. Again. „Thanks." I mumbeled and started writing a little massage:

For the cutest boyfriend in the world <3

I started to fold. the paper again, and this time it didn't look bad at all.  „Perfect. I think he will like it." Henry said and started to slowly pack his things because the lesson was almost over.
I just stared at my best boyfriend.

After the lesson I walked out into Simons arms. And on my face was some kind of guilt, because Simon said: „You didnt make notes did you?" while laughing and grabing my hand. „No, not really. Could you give me yours?" I asked tyring to make puppy eyes.
„How could I say no to that. But honestly, what were you and Henry doing?" - „I will show you just wait."

History was the last class for today, so we walked to my bedroom. There, Simon directly throw his bag on the bed we never used and sat on the one we always cuddeled on. He held his hand to me. „So show me." he demanded. I just shook my head while laughing quietly. „Not right now. Just wait. I promise you will get it eventually." - „But Wille..." he grumbeled.
„Lets just watch something while yor try to learn what patience means." I said and wrapped my arms around him. „Ugh... fine. Let's watch Friends then." he said and got my laptop, unlocked it and searched Friends. His birthday was my password, so he knew how to unlock my laptop.

We watched three episodes until I saw Simon laying in my arms, sleeping. I slowly pulled the heart out of my pocket, trying not to wake Simon. Then I tucked it into his jacket and just cuddeled with him for the next two hours.

„And you really can't stay at mine?" he asked after Malin drove me and him to Simons house. „No I can't. I already told you that. I need to go to the castle this weekend. I will text you every hour like always." - „Promise?" - „Promise." I said and kissed him. It was soft and light. Still, every kiss feels like the first. „See you on Monday. I love you." I said and wrapped my arms around him. „I love you too." he said and went into his house. I already missed him. But what was I supossed to do?

Simon pov:

I already missed him. But what was I supossed to do? If he had an appointment I needed to stay at home. As I was taking off my jacket, a little paper heart with the words „Open it" fell out. I knew it was from Wille cause I would recognize his handwriting everywhere. As it said, I did. It was a little letter with the words:

For the best boyfriend in the world <3

I couldve cried but I didn't. I just laughed 'cause of the cuteness that was flooding me.

Simon
Thank you <3

Wille
I have no idea what you are talking about 😂<3

Simon
Okay, my prince :]

Wille pov:
I love him.
___________
This one is based on a headconnan I saw on TikTok. If you have any ideas or so, tell me.
I am always going to add a songline which I think fits to Wilmon. It's always from the song I linked at the top:

I wanne be your - Arctic Monkeys