Light

Simon pov:

I had a week to prepare for it, but I still wasn't. Wille, at my request, did not take me to many big events (unless he needed me for the press like he did for his own will) but this time we both could not avoid it. The queen was of the opinion that we should slowly appear together again somewhere. Otherwise the press will be all over it again.

And since we had exams, there was not much time for anything. One positive thing: Felice and her parents came too. Since her family was one of the most important, sometimes she couldn't avoid such events either.

Wille tightened my tie. I could tie ties, but I liked it when Wille did it. And so did he, and I knew it. "Done. You look great." Wille said, moving his hands from the tie to my neck and kissing me briefly. "Thanks... For tying my tie and for the compliment." I added, smiling broadly. "Sure." murmured Wille and I could swear he blushed. At least a little bit.

A short silence, in which we start into each other's eyes, occurred, which I then interrupted. "I'll go ahead. Felice is probably already waiting."
"Yes." Wille said "See you. Love you." - "Love you too. See ya." I replied, gave him a kiss and then disappeared behind the door.

We had agreed to meet in the courtyard in front of the main building. On the way there, my cell phone vibrated.

Mom:
Good luck tonight, sweetheart. Give Wille a hug from me. Love you.
Simon:
Thanks mom. You have fun too. and whatever pictures are posted online, don't look at them too closely😅 I love you too<3

"Simon!" called a lovely voice not far away from me and I put my phone back in the inside pocket of my suit. Felice, in a suit that fit her like a glove and wonderful as always, walked towards me and when she was with me, she pulled me into a hug.

"You look great." she said with a broad smile and more cheerful than I had expected. "Can only say back." I replied and we walked up the stairs from the parking lot where we had just been, her arm around my waist, mine around her shoulder.

Since it was Friday evening, there were still a few boarders in the courtyard. We let go of each other and settled ourselfes on the entry steps. "Do you know when Wille is coming here?" Felice asked. "I don't know. When I was there, he was still wearing his clothes from today," I answered, suddenly feeling Wille's warm hands on my tie again. And like a magnet, my hand moved to it and held it for a moment.

"But," I continued, pulling my hand away from the tie again, "he said he'd be picked up at Forest Ridge and they'd pick us up here."
Felice her parents had a shorter drive time to the event location and that's why Wille had persuaded his mother to let Felice ride with us.

"All right. Here's what I wanted to show you by the way." Felice said and took out her cell phone to show me a new song she had just found.

We talked about everything until ten minutes later a car drove up and parked at the other end of the yard. We straightened up and took a few steps forward. From the car now left a Wille wich just looked... wow. Hair perfectly styled (however he had managed that in the little time) and his suit fit perfectly.

Although it was not even 10 degrees, I was at once absolutely hot and I did not notice that my mouth was apparently open. I noticed it only when Felice placed her hand under my chin and pushed it slightly upwards. "I know he looks good, we all do, but please, stare properly." Felice said, and apparently that's exactly what Wille heard, because he laughed as I stared down at the floor for a bit.

Wille hugged first Felice and then me and whispered in my ear, "Stare as you wish. As long as I know you're staring and blushing, I know I look acceptable. And as long as you're the only one staring at me like that, you're welcome to do it for the rest of your days."