Home

Wille pov:

"I don't want to go to an event where all the reporters will ask me about Simon. Not to mention that I'm probably supposed to bring Simon with me, right?" I asked my mother, who was sitting calmly in her chair without making a face. "That's right Wilhelm. You've made your relationship public, so it's expected of you!" she started to raise her voice "And I'm relatively sure it's better when your..." a pause. A fucking pause.

I know she always says she supports me, but only as my mother, not as the queen I'm supposed to follow to the throne. "...boyfriend is with you. Cause apprently he is the only one you are calm around. And we all know how you are at public events." she finished her sentence. "Maybe. I haven't even asked Simon yet. And I'm not going to do it over a message." "Malin?" my mother called, and just a few seconds later the door opened. "He has to see Mr. Eriksson." After that she just left the room. "I could freak out." I muttered to myself. "I'll just get my jacket," I said to Malin and left the room.

The car ride to Simon went so fast that I could not even think about how I should invite Simon to one, of our first events as a public couple. That we are together, we had decided shortly after the speech. One of the most beautiful moments of my life to be honest.
And after the speech, the whole world decided that we were together, so it was official anyway.

I knocked on Simon's door. "Wilhelm! Come in." Linda said opening the door. "Linda, haven't seen you in a while." I said and hugged her. "Yeah, I've been busy with work and talking to some reporters at our door." she let me in and I hung my jacket on the wardrobe and put my shoes underneath. "That's probably my fault. Sorry." Linda just laughed. "Simon's in his room." and she went back to doing the dishes. "Thanks." I said and went to it.

When I stood in front of his door, I already heard the sounds of some of his video games. I knocked. I didn't write that I was coming so why don't surprise him? "Mom, I'll help you right away." came out of the room in Spanish. He started teaching me Spanish a while ago so I knew a bit of it. I slowly opened the door. "Not quite," I said and his head turned at the speed of light. "Uh... Ayub I have to go. There... are things," he said, throwing everything away and shutting everything out.

"Wille!" He called and jumped at me like a monkey. "Hey!" I said and gave him a kiss. I should've stopped and talk to him but I couldn't stop. Every kiss was a mixture of demanding and melting sweetness on my tongue. And I really needed that today.

"Okay, okay," I said laughing and detaching myself from Simon. "I have a question." "Does that have to be?" He asked and swung his arms around my neck.
"I have duties as Crown Prince," I said, pulling Simon to bed with me. "And I have to go to an event this weekend and I wanted to ask, since we are offically together now... if you dare to come along." He kissed me. "I am the only one who can calm you down and your mother won't accept a no anyway, right?" He said and we both just had to laugh. "I don't think so." and we could only laugh and kiss. God, I could do this every day for the rest of my life.

After solid 20 minutes in Simon's room, with video game sounds in the background so that Linda and Malin, who also came into the house in between, could not hear us (we heard the front door close so we knew Malin was in the house.), Simme and I lay next to each other in bed. "Are you afraid?" He asked while he drew circles on my chest with his finger. "A little. I'm actually used to it, but I had to leave more and earlier from event to event. Either because of school or because I panicked," I said and continued staring at Simon's lips.

"But now you're there. Maybe I should warn you. The reporters will ask questions. Many questions," I said and my gaze now met with Simons. "That's okay, Wille. It's not that I'm asked enough else. And there we do not talk about these reporter idiots who show up here from time to time," he said and looked away because he knew exactly that it didn't hurt me, but burdened me that he had to deal with exactly the shit I actually already have practice in. "I'll send you a bodyguard who scares away the reporters directly," I said and put my hand on his cheek. "As I said, it's okay Wille." and he kissed me again. "Maybe I should still talk to mom," he said, got up and put on his clothes again.