Normal Day

(A/N This is going to be a long one, so sit back, enjoy and happy 20 chapters💜)

Simon pov:

When I woke up on a Friday morning, it was clear to me that it could be a beautiful and exceptionally normal day. Wille had no appointments and so could come directly to me after school. Well, not directly after school. I still had choir rehearsal that day.

After I had everything ready a smell of waffles greeted me in the kitchen. "Good morning Simon!" my mother called over the sound of the last waffles crumbling. "Morning." I said, sitting down at the table and taking one of the already finished waffles.

"Thanks for breakfast, Mom," I said while Mom put the remaining waffles on the plate, turned off the waffle iron and sat down next to me. "You're welcome, darling," she said with a smile and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What's on the agenda today?" she asked before shoving another forkful of waffle into her mouth. "Literature, math, music, and art. Not in the order, though. After that, choir practice." I replied. Mom's waffles really were the best. "Is Wilhelm still coming here then?" she continued to ask. It was funny every time to hear someone call Wille Wilhelm. "That's the plan. He has a free weekend for once and we want to take advantage of that." I said smiling "And your plan would be?"

"I have a late shift today. Meaning I'll go shopping at the grocery store, do some paperwork afterwards and then kill whatever time I have left until I leave for work." she told me. "You could watch that movie I recommended." I suggested and she nodded. "I might actually do that sometime."

We finished eating and Mom drove me to the bus stop. "Please don't do anything stupid later." she said laughing. "Don't worry, I wasn't going to. And I don't think Wille was either. See you later." I said, hugged her again and got out of the car. "See you." she called after me before I closed the car door.

I still had a few minutes until the bus came. So I wrote in the group chat of Ayub, Rosh and me:

Simon: Good morning people I call my friends:)
Rosh: Too much motivation early in the morning :/
Ayub: Agreed.
Simon: Sleepyheads!
Rosh: You guys are coming to the game today?
Ayub: Of course!

Shit. I had completely forgotten.

Simon: Can I take Wille with me? He has the weekend off and we wanted to take advantage *_*.
Rosh: I can't stop you either way can I? But of course he can come :)
Simon: Thanks. And sorry for not letting you know :/
Rosh: It's ok. See you later and see you soon Ayub ;)
Ayub: See you!

And then, there came the bus.

Wille pov:

I was late for breakfast. Not as late as usual, but not on time either. I quickly scurried to my seat and got up again immediately, because the housefather came in.

"Good morning everyone." he said and we responded as usual with, "Good morning house father." I was so hungry that I was glad that this crappy tradition with: Third graders get to go first has been abolished. So we got up and got some food for us. Us means: Henry, Valter, a few other classmates and me. We sat down again and started eating. Conversations about weekend plans began and we talked away. But I didn't really listen. In my mind I was already with Simon on the couch at his home.