Music

Simon pov:

Music filled Willes room as we just lay on the bed and cuddled. My head was on Willes chest and he ran his hands through my curls. But he is also the only one who is allowed to do that. I like to feel his hand on me. When he strokes my back or just plays with my curls, like right now.

"Wille?" I asked, moving my head so that I could see him. "Yes?" he answered without stopping to play with my curls. "What song reminds you of me?" Wille smiled as I asked. "There are too many. Just too many." he said, kissing my forehead. "Then why don't you name... three of those oh too many songs?" I said teasingly. Will thought about it. And he thought long and hard.

"Let's let the playlist decide." said Wille, rolling away from me. "The playlist?" I asked, confused. "The playlist." replied Wille, reaching for his phone. "If you repeat what I say, I still don't know what you mean," I said. "Remember when you went to Spain for a week and a half during the summer vacations and I couldn't go?" he asked, obviously looking for something on his phone. I just nodded. "I missed you so much that I made a playlist with songs that remind me of you." He blushed. Wille showed me his phone. On the display was a playlist called: "Simme<3". I had no words for how sweet that was so I just kissed him. "Thank you." I said and Wille pressed shuffle.

The first song that came on I even knew. I think it was „War of Hearts" by Ruelle. „I really like the song." I said. „Yeah. Do you remember, after Eriks dead? When I broke up with you? What was a week at the end. Not even a week I think. Anyways. I listened to it a lot back then. So I put it in there." he said. I wanted to cry. Not because the Song was sad. It was don't get me wrong, but I always forgot how much Wille suffered after Eriks death. But I didn't cry.

„I can't tell but love you, even though I try not to." The line fills the room and I snug even closer to Wille.

„And what's the second one?" I asked and Wille put on the next Song. I knew that one, too. Until I found you by Stephen Sanchez but the Em Beihold version. „You have a good music taste Wille." I smiled all over my face. „I started to listen to anything, actully." he answered laughing. „That's not a bad thing." I said.

„How could we ever be just friends? I would rather die then let you go."
I smiled at that.

„I would never fall in love again until I found her."
It does all fit. I gave him that. „When did you listen to that the most?" I asked curious. „I think after christmasbreak. After you broke my heart into peaces but somehow I still loved you."
„Don't make me feel guilty. I was angry at you." I said pounting. „But I loved you. I just wasn't ready. But I love you, Wille, more then anything."
„I hope you have a nice Christmas..." he said and stuck out his tung „But I think I love you too."
„You think?"
„Nah. I am pretty sure I love you." he said and kissed me.
„Then, what's the third one?" I asked, more begging. „Let's see." he said and pulled out his phone again.

I didn't knew the thrid one. But it was beautiful. „What's it called?" I asked. Wille looked a bit shocked. „I found a song you don't know. I can't believe it." he said laughing. „Just say what's it called." I said a bit annoyed. „It's called „Die For You" by Joji." he said. „Cause I'd die for you Simme." he said and kissed me.
„You know what I wanne ask." I said and looked at Wille who pretended to be clueless. „When did you listen to it the most?"

„I heard that you're happy without me and I hope it's true. It kills me a little, that's okay, cause I'd die for you."
And then I got it. „When Marcus appeared, you listend to it, didn't you?" I asked and looked guilty at Wille. „Yeah. If you couldn't tell, I was kinda jealous but I wanted you to be happy. And I could see that you weren't happy with Marcus. I will always look out for you." he said. I took his face i my hands. „I love you, Wille. You know that, right?" I asked a bit concerned. „I know and I love you too." I kissed him.

Wille pov:

„So, now it's your turn." I said and Simon looked at me confused. „If I show you three songs that remind me of you, you are going to do the same." I said smiling. „I don't have a playlist if you think that." he said nevous. I knew he had a playlist for me aswell. One night when I came to surprise him I found him sleeping to music playing through his phone. As I wanted to shut it I saw what the playlist was called: my prince<3. I never told him I found it, and never wanted to but why not then when never. „I know you have a playlist. I saw it on your phone the other day. When you were asleep and I wanted to shut the music down, I saw it." I said a bit emberessed. But I think Simon was it even more then me. „Okay I have one. But do not expect much." he said. Simon pulled out his phone and connected it to the musicbox. „Let's see." he said and pressed play.

The first one I thought I knew. It was from Alec Bejamin. It was called „Water Fountain". „Why that one?" was the first thing I could ask.
„Because it reminded me of you." he said shy.
„And when did you listen to it the most?"
„I think after we kissed at the ball. The moment I kinda realised. I regretted not saying it back. And thats what's the song about... I think." he said laughing.
This laugh I could listen to for hours.

„I should've build a home with fountain for us, the moment that she told me that she was in love."
„I should have build a home." Simon said. „Hey," I said taking his chin. „You did build me a home. Please never forget that."

„Okay. Next one?" I asked, pointing at his phone. „Let's see."

I thought I knew it from somewhere. I've heard it before. And then I remembered. „The night we met" by Lord Huron. I loved that song.
„I had all and then most of you some and now none of you. Oh take me back to the night we met."
„Let me guess," I started „You listened to it after the video got leaked and you wanted back to the night we met?" I asked still smiling so Simon didn't think I was sad. But thinking back at that time it always hurts. Almost traumatizing. „A bit. But we got through. We are here now." and he squeezed my hand. „Thank you for not giving up." I said. „Thank you for staying." he answered.

„Okay. I swear I am going to cry if we do not listin to something else or at least change the subject." I said laughing and Simon agreed: „Better it is. So last one."

It was good that I listend to more diffrent types of music so I knew that one aswell. „Apocalypse" by Cigerrets after Sex.

„Your lips, my lips apocalypse." We laid there. The music flowed through our bodies. I didn't knew how long we laid there but the song played on loop.
„You don't wanne know why it's in there?" Simon asked after a while.
„No. I think I already know."

________________
I hope you had a great day/week. And if you didn't, I send you a virtual hug<3
All the songs (obviously) do exist and they fit perfectly to Wilmon.

If we have each other then we'll both be fine. I will be your lover and I hold your hand. You should know I'll be there for you. - Alec Benjamin