Christmas

23rd of December, 5.45 pm
Wille pov:

I went through my things in my suitcase again and checked if Simon's, Sara's and Linda's gift were well packed and finally closed my suitcase. I pulled it out of my room with the big bag of presents in my other hand, where Malin was already waiting and took teh suitcase from me. "Are you ready?" she asked and I nodded.

My parents were in another country for Christmas and New Year's Eve, and I didn't really want to fly with them. And since Simon and his family couldn't go to Spain because their flight was cancelled, they invited me. And of course I said yes. Maybe this would be my first Christmas where I finally sat with my family again. My parents are family, just a different one than Simon, Linda and Sara.

When we arrived at Simon's house, the snow storm that had been raging in Bjärstadt for the past week had calmed down for a short while. There was only a little drizzle of snow, but at least you could no longer only see white.
Malin got out and opened the door for me. She went to the trunk and pulled out my suitcase while I took out the bag of presents. "Thanks Malin." I said, "Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year." I smiled at her with a certain warmth and she gave me back an equally warm smile. "You too, Crown Prince."
And before I could say or do anything else, I heard an exclamation from behind me. "WILLE!" shouted a voice I could always recognize even in a room full of people. I turned to Simon and placed the bag on the floor to pull Simon, who was running in my direction, into my arms.

"Hey." I mumbled into his hair. "Hi." said Simon into my shoulder and I could feel his smile on my shoulder. He let go of me and took my suitcase. "Hey Malin." he said, giving her a small smile before trudging into the house with the suitcase. "See you soon Malin." I said taking the gift bag again. "See you next year." she replied and winked at me. She got back in the car and I followed Simon into the house.

Simon pov:

I was used to spending Christmas in Spain with my family, so it was unusual not to get on the plane on the twenty-third of December, but to drag Wilhelm's suitcase into my room. It took me forever to persuade my mother to let Wilhelm sleep in my room. She wanted me to sleep on the couch, or in Sara's room, and Wilhelm to get a room. And by god I was glad that I could talk her out of it.

I put Wille's suitcase down in my room and went back out to the kitchen. Mom stopped Wille from doing anything and tried to convince him that she could make him some tea while he took off his shoes and jacket. I in turn walked past him, placed a kiss on his cheek and took the, at least it looked like one, gift bag from him and put it by the Christmas tree in the living room.
I felt William's gaze on my back as I walked away. I took another quick look in the bag and saw three small gifts. One with the name Sara, one with the name Simon and one with the name Linda on them.

"You can open it tomorrow." said a voice behind me and I wheeled around. Wilhelm stood in the doorway with one shoulder leaning against the doorframe and arms crossed. I stuck my chin out in protest. "Didn't mean to. I just..." I couldn't finish talking because Wille pulled me to him and placed his mouth on mine. And god had I missed it.

Even if it was only a week in which Wilhelm had ungodly many appointments and appearances. However, it was fun to watch it on TV and know that in a few days I would have him all to myself. No other royal family members, no reporters. Just Wille, my mom, my sister and me. At Christmas. And New Year's Eve. Excited was an understatement when I thought of the coming week.

"Get a room." said Sara who came stomping into the living room with a book and sat down on the couch, rolling her eyes. I hadn't even noticed how Wille and I deepened the kiss and were on our way to a full on make out. I just took Wille's hand, flipped Sara off and pulled my prince behind me into my room. I closed the door and flopped down on my new bed.