In Every Lifetime

Wille pov:

"Finally! If I had been in this room one minute longer, I would have died, I'm sure of it!" whined Simon, holding Wilhelm's hand as tightly as he could. Simon wasn't bad at math, Wilhelm knew that as well as the rest of the class, but this subject is so difficult that every brain in the class had simply stopped working after the double lesson in math.

Nevertheless, Wilhelm rolled his eyes, knowing how much it would provoke Simon. "Aren't you exaggerating a bit, angel?" In return, he received a punch on the upper arm as the two of them slowly approached the main house. "No!? You think the subject is just as crap as I do! And don't lie to me now, Wilhelm," Simon grumbled with that certain gleam in his eye. Instead of arguing with Simon, Wille planted a kiss on his boyfriend's head and laughed, "I would never lie to you. And you're right, if that helps you."

Simon smiled again as they walked past the fountain and up the stairs to the main house. Now they just had to get through lunch and then they could finally enjoy the bloody good weather. The gravel crunched under their feet as a few quicker footsteps could be heard behind them. "Guys! Wait a minute!" called the voice that could only be attributed to Felice.

As she caught up with them, she whined, "How can it be that the rumor about 'queer people walking faster than the rest' is true?" Wille looked at Simon and they both stifled a laugh until they turned back to their friend, shrugged their shoulders at the same time and continued walking. "You're both such big idiots and you don't even realize it," Felice said with a laugh, but continued walking alongside them. Normally she would walk with Sara or Stella and Fredrika, but Sara had left for the stables after math and Stella and Fredrika were in a full honeymoon phase, so Felice didn't want to be the third wheel.

Lunch consisted of little things for everyone before they all went to their rooms as quickly as possible, with Simon running after Wilhelm. As soon as the door to the room closed, Wilhelm was pressed against it and felt Simon's soft lips on his. "What did I get this for?" Wilhelm asked with a smile. Simon, who was smiling as broadly as Wilhelm, simply shrugged his shoulders. "I just missed you, Wille."

"We saw each other yesterday, love." Simon shrugged again, "Too long." And again his lips were on Wilhelm's, but he just couldn't complain about that. How could he? Every kiss he shared with Simon felt like a breath Wilhelm had needed for years, so he took every single one he got. Because after years Wilhelm was finally able to breathe again. As Simon's hands wandered more south as they continued kissing, Wilhelm took a hold of his wrists. "Simon, no. We're gonna be late."

"The lake is right in front of this school. How are we going to be late?"
"You're starting things right now that I can only now resist before we go down a long hill ending with us being too late. So no, babe, sorry." Wilhelm explained, while barely having any self control left in his body. He steps around Simon, who answered with a little whine, that Wilhelm tried to ignore the best he can. But he was and always will be a weak man when it comes to Simon.

"Fuck it." he muttered before he turned around again and pulled Simon into his arms. Wilhelm's mouth crashed onto his boyfriend's, a little moan escaping him as soon as they touch. This time, when Simon's hands went south, Wilhelm didn't stop him.

***

Simon pov:

As they approached the lake, Felice looked at them with a knowing smirk. Sara, who let Russo be Russo for the afternoon, rolled her eyes but didn't comment on it. The rest of their class was eighter in the lake or at the volleyball field.

"Even if I know the answer, why are you two late once again?" Felice asked as Wilhelm dropped down on the blanket next to her. "Because I am in love with a fucking maniac." Wille muttered, making Simon laugh. He placed a kiss on the cheek of his boyfriend, smiling at him, "And still you love me." And with that Simon took the two steps to his sister and sat himself right next to her.