Charity

Simon pov:

I was nervous, although nervous was probably an understatement but I couldn't think of a better word. The carpet in Wilhelm's room was soft under my feet as I walked up and down. "You're spiraling, love." Wilhelm said, stepping out of his dressing room. The only thing I was missing were the shoes for my suit, Wilhelm on the other hand... he was ready. From his hair to his shoes. "What do you think?" Wilhelm asked, spinning around on the spot. "I... uh... gay. I'm so fucking gay." It came out of me and I ran towards him, not giving him any time to escape from the kiss.

"You know," I said in between kisses, "if you wanted me on my knees, you could've just asked." Wilhelm's cheeks turned an aggressive shade of red, "Later, we'll be late otherwise."
I mutterted to myself in protest as I put my shoes on, nervousness completely forgotten. Wille had a talent for this; distracting me with his presence so that I forgot everything else and didn't give a shit on anything or anyone. "You look stunning." Wilhelm said as I got up from the bed, now completely ready, and reached for my hand. "Thank you, Wille," I murmured before giving him a little kiss on the cheek. 

"Come on. We're really going to be late." Wilhelm grumbled and shooed me out of his room. I had only just managed to grab my phone. He didn't let go of my hand as we walked through the corridors of the castle to get to the car that was supposed to take us to the venue. We both slumped into the seats of the car. "Are you nervous?" I asked Wilhelm because I knew that public appearances bothered him more than me.
"Are you?" he replied, raising an eyebrow. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder as the car started to move. "Probably no more than you are." Wilhelm chuckled softly.

"Do we have to do anything special?" I asked, lifting my head again. "Not really. Stand still and look pretty." Wilhelm said, "Won't be that hard for you, I think." My cheeks grew hot and I looked sheepishly at our still intertwined hands. If he noticed, which he probably did, he didn't show and continued: "It's just a charity event. People are more willing to give money when beautiful and influential people are present. And if the royal family is there, people want to get on our good side and are more likely to donate. Did I tell you exactly what this is about?" Wilhelm asked after Simon had nodded to his relatively plausible statements. "No. You asked me if I wanted to come along because it's about something queer."

"That's right. You didn't even let me finish, stupid. Whatever. The organization raises money for queer homeless people that are underage. They want to build small homes all over Sweden for them." Wilhelm explained and my heart broke into little pieces, but was patched up again straight away. "That's good," I said and Wilhelm nodded in agreement. "Don't worry, the royal family has already made a generous donation. I made sure of that."
"Wait, was that your mother's doing or did you talk her into attending this event until she agreed?" I asked, but all I got was a smirking Wilhelm, which was answer enough.

Wille pov:

The location was a large villa a little away from Stockholm. No paparazzi, but plenty of people who could become one. Simon got out first. He held out his hand to me and helped me with the words "Dear Crown Prince." I gave him a light pat on the shoulder. "Verert from whom?" I asked and in a soft voice that I could hear, Simon replied: "From me and all the people who mourn seeing you in my bed." I immediately blushed and hid it by burying my head in Simon's shoulder and playing it off as an embrace, while Simon just laughed at me. "That borders on bullying." I mumbled, which only made Simon laugh even harder.

"Crown prince!" said a voice I hadn't heard before. So I broke away from Simon with a heavy heart and put on a smile. When had it gotten so hot? "Hello...?"
"Miranda." said the woman with long blonde hair and shook my outstretched hand. "Hello, Miranda. Wilhelm, it's okay. And this is my boyfriend Simon." I said and I've never been prouder to say it. "Nice to meet you." Miranda said and took Simon's hand too. "You look like you're warm." Miranda said, gesturing to my still warm and red cheeks. "Yes, I've gotten a little warm." I said helplessly and saw Simon stifling a laugh out of the corner of my eye. "Let's go inside quickly then. It's a nice temperature inside." Miranda announced and led the way.

"I hate you." I whispered to Simon.
"You love me." he said, beaming, knowing exactly what damage he had just done.
"Unfortunately." I mumbled, took his hand and we followed Miranda inside.

There were champagne glasses and glasses of orange juice in the entrance area and rainbow confetti scattered on the tables. Simon abseiled away from us briefly and came back shortly afterwards with a glass of champagne and a glass of orange juice. "You always have to rub it in that you're older, don't you?" I moaned and took the glass of orange juice while Simon sipped his champagne. "Yes." was all he said. Miranda, meanwhile, looked at us with an amused expression. "He likes to bully me." I said to her and Simon laughed heartily. "That's not true at all. Don't spread lies, crown prince." I groaned in frustration and rolled my eyes as both Simon and Miranda started laughing. "Te amo, Wilhelm. También lo sabes." (I love you, Wilhelm. You know that.)

"Don't sweet talk me in Spanish. It won't work." It always worked and Simon knew that only too well. I didn't even notice Miranda slowly creeping away. "We have to say hello to people, don't we?" Simon asked and I nodded. "It's probably for the best. I even know some people." I realized and we set off. I knew some people from other events, so we got talking to them. With other people, we got talking about our school education. But mainly Simon.

At some point, we sat down at a small table at the edge of the large hall and just looked at each other. Music was playing in the background and I reached for Simon's hand, who was staring at nothing. The touch drew his attention back to me. "Are you okay?" I asked and Simon gave me a reassuring smile. "Yes, yes. Everything's fine with me. It's just a bit overwhelming , you know? So many people I have never seen in my entire life."

"Do you want to go?"
"I... can we dance?"
I looked at him a little confused. "I thought you couldn't dance?"
"Then we sway. I just want an excuse to be closer to you." Simon said and stood up.

His hand, still intertwined with mine, pulled me along. The song "Die For You" by Joji started playing from the speakers. A small wave of memories washed over me as I listened to the song. Simon put his arms over my shoulders while I wrapped mine around his waist, my head on his shoulder, Simon's on mine. Simon's tender voice began to sing the lyrics softly. "I heard that song so much when you had that thing going on with Marcus, you know?" A short but pleasant silence stayed for a moment, until Simon spoke again.

"You would, wouldn't you?" I lifted my head with a confused look on my face. "You'd die for me, wouldn't you?" Simon explained further. I put both my hands to Simon's face. "Simon, I would do anything for you if you asked me to. You're the bane of my existence and the air I breathe; you have the touch I crave and the body I am addicted to. So, no matter what you want, what you desire, I will give it to you. In whatever way that will be." I kissed him on the forehead simply because I could.

"What if I said I want to go? What if I said I want to go back to the castle that's empty right now? What if I asked you to take me there so I can do what I wanted to do hours ago, because seeing you in this suit is a gift and a torture at the same time? If I'd drop to my knees as promised. Would you do that?"
"Would you like that? Would you want me to?"
"More than anything."

Twenty minutes later, I found myself stumbling into my room, tearing at Simon clothes to get them off. „I love you, darling." I said breathless. Simon gave me that smirk he always had in situations like this. „Let me show you how much I love you." And with that he finally dropped to his knees.

——————
Here you have something my brain spitted out at one am... Take it as you want and run :D

It kills me a little, that's okay, cause I'd die for you - Joji