Future

(A/N I recommend not to think of the actors when you read this, cause you will see<3)

10 years after the evnets of s2

Wille pov:

Simon walked up and down our apartment. "What if I fail?" he asked excitedly. "You won't. You'll be fine." I said, getting up from the couch. "But what if?" he continued to ask. "If you go about it like that it's going to be really bad. But you're Simon. Simme listen to me." I said and grabbed his wrist. "It's going to be okay. Trust me. You haven't messed up at any concert and you've already collected a few. I'll be backstage watching you." Slowly he calmed down again and looked to me. "And you're not leaving?" he asked and I had to laugh because the question was already so stupid. "Of course I'm not. Who do you think I am?" I asked, still laughing.

My mother still ruled, but with more understanding than ten years before. But at some point I could no longer stand it in the castle. We, that is Simon and I, moved to Stockholm to an apartment after graduation. Simon started to study, and although I had enough money, which the royal family gave me every month, Simon wanted to earn and spend his own money.
So he started singing for small events. Little by little he got more attention until he was signed to a record deal.

Here we are now. Not Simon's first concert but it was for a good cause. Which put him under even more pressure than he already was. We were picked up at six in the evening and drove to the studio. It was a charity event for children in bad circumstances. A topic that Simme, with the story of himself and his father, was very close to his heart. The make-up team really needed two whole hours to get him ready. After this, he came out of the make-up room and I melted. "How do I look?" he asked, spinning once in a circle. "Too good to exist." I answered and kissed him.

"Oh sorry I'd have to... Simon!" said a voice wich we were obviously blocking the way to the room.
"Omar!" said Simon and hugged him. "I almost forgot you were coming today too." continued Simon. "I forgot about you, too. But hey. But now that you're here, my feature had to cancel on short notice due to illness. It's actually a solo song of mine but would you like to jump in quickly?" asked Omar obviously stressed. "I'd love to. Tell me which one."
"Breath." Simon just nodded. "Thank you very much." he said, "I really have to get in there now. And hello Crown Prince." said Omar and disappeared into the mask.

"I sometimes forget what kind of connections you have," I said laughing. "Me too Wille. Me too."
Hand in hand, we walked to our spot backstage. There was something like a lounge there. As we sat down you could see that Simon was calmer now.

We both got a water and we just talked a bit. After half an hour the gala began and we listened to the first performance. But after that one Simon was already ordered to the stage. "What do you sing?" I asked on the way when I got the permission to go. "You'll see." he told me and gave me a kiss as he was handed the mic. "Good luck." I said. "Thanks." replied Simon.

"And now," spoke the presenter "an absolute talent what in recent years had made an absolute milestone career. Here for you with his new song "For you"; Simon!"
And he ran out and Simon came on stage. The first notes of a guitar played in the background and then Simon's wonderful voice harmonized with it:

🎶Waking up in the morning, feeling your warmth with me
Knowing this is the place, I am supposed to be.🎶

The spotlights were on Simon's rings on the hand but especially emphasized the one with the gemstone. So I turned on my ring with gemstone. And then I recognized the song: