Sad Sadist

The next day was the first actual day of learning. We had language arts in the morning with Present Mic as the teacher. The rest of the class seemed slightly surprised about it considering how he normally presents himself, but he's been tutoring me my whole life so I'm kind of used to it. Unfortunately, today's lesson was on grammar, which was my least favorite of all the subjects. "Now, which of these sentences contains a mistake?" He asked. I huffed as I stared at the board, this is so boring. "Hey everybody, look alive! Grammar rules!" Present Mic shouted. I groaned and placed my head on my desk rather harshly, it was too early for this kind of yelling and enthusiasm.

Before we knew it, lunch rolled around. "Hey Y/N, the usual?" Lunch Rush asked me.

I smiled and nodded, "Yes please." He placed yakitori, onigiri, and mitsumame on my tray.

"Thanks," I replied sweetly while walking over to get a drink. I grabbed a pocari sweat, one of my favorites, and turned to look for a table.

"Y/N! Over here!" Kaminari called. I gladly walked over and sat with the group which consisted of Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugo, Mina, and Sero. We spent the whole lunch talking and getting to know each other. They all seemed really curious about what it was like growing up in UA. Although Bakugo didn't ask any questions, he seemed to be listening to the conversation.

Then, at the end of the day it was time for hero training. We were seated at our desks, waiting for the class to begin. "I am here! Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might announced while entering the room. Everyone began muttering in excitement about how All Might would be their teacher. I had to admit, it was pretty exciting to have the number one hero as your teacher. "Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as Heroing 101. Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good. Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches!" He announced while holding up a card that said 'Battle' on it.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Fight training," Bakugo says next to me with a terrifying expression.

"Real combat?" Midoriya questioned.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is...looking good!" All Might yells while pointing at the wall. Cases with numbers on them start emerging from the wall. "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." He continues. I smile widely realizing that my hero costume was in one of those cases. I have been dreaming of the day that I would get a hero costume of my own. "Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at training ground beta!" All Might instructs.

"Yes sir!" The class answers. We each hurry over to the wall, grabbing the cases with our assigned numbers on them. I grab the case labelled with a number 21 and rush to the locker room. I set the case on the bench and flip the lid open, staring at the costume with a wide smile. I pull on the costume and look at myself in the mirror and let me just say, I looked so damn good.

 I pull on the costume and look at myself in the mirror and let me just say, I looked so damn good