Ultimate Moves and Costume Changes

Third Person POV

The first rays of sunlight came through the sliding glass doors of Bakugo's room. His eyes clenched shut as the light landed right on his closed eyelids. He pulled whatever his arm was wrapped around closer to his chest.

Y/N felt herself being pulled closer to someone, and she happily sunk into the warmth, wrapping her arm tighter around the person's midsection. Her eyes flew open when she realized that someone was sleeping next to her. She was met with the face of a sleeping Katsuki Bakugo. Y/N blushed when she saw his arm wrapped around her.

The sudden realization hit her that she couldn't be caught in here. If someone saw her, especially her dad, she'd be done for. She pushed herself up slightly and turned to see what time it was. 6:00 a.m.

If she hurried, Y/N could probably be back in her room before anyone saw. She tried to pull herself out a Bakugo's arms, but he groaned and pulled her back in. "Katsuki," she mumbled, blushing wildly, "Katsuki, wake up!" She whispered.

Bakugo's eyes slowly blinked open, and he looked down at her. He blushed, but quickly shook off his flustered expression and smirked. "Hmph, you sure got comfortable last night."

Y/N scoffed and smacked his chest, "You're the one who pulled me closer." Bakugo rolled his eyes and pulled his arm away, pushing her face back with his palm.

Y/N started to get out of his bed, but Bakugo grabbed her wrist. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I've gotta get back to my room before anyone notices I'm here," she replied, a nervous look on her face.

Bakugo dropped her arm and rolled onto his back, an annoyed expression on his face, "Tch. You embarrassed to be seen with me now?"

Y/N rolled her eyes and flung herself on top of him, pushing herself up just enough to look him in the eyes. "No, Katsuki. But if someone sees me coming out of your room at 6 in the morning, it's pretty easy to fill in the blanks."

"Oh- Uh, yeah...," Katsuki replied, blushing at the thought.

Y/N smiled and pushed herself up to sit next to him, "Thank you for letting me stay with you last night. That's the best I've slept in days." It was true. Y/N didn't have any nightmares after she fell asleep next to Katsuki.

"Good. And... if you ever need to, you can sleep in here again," he suggested, blushing slightly.

Y/N blushed too, thinking about possibly sleeping next to Katsuki again, "Okay, thanks," she smiled at him and said, "See you in class, Katsu."

She slowly and cautiously exited the room, closing the door as quietly as possible. She turned, about to go back to her room, but stopped in her tracks. There in the hallway, stood Kirishima, his mouth hung open and his eyes were wide.

"What the-?!" Kirishima started to yell, but Y/N ran over and slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Kirishima, it's not what you think," she whisper shouted, "I had a nightmare and Katsuki let me sleep in his room. Nothing happened." Kirishima's surprised expression dropped, and he nodded his head firmly. Y/N slowly pulled her hand away and stepped back. "Please, don't say anything. Especially to my dad."

Kirishima smiled and nodded, "Don't worry, I won't say anything. Promise."

Y/N let out a sigh of relief and nodded gratefully, "Thanks, Kirishima. And seriously, nothing actually happened, I promise."

"It's okay, Y/N. I believe you," Kirishima assured, placing his hand on her shoulder, "I'm just glad you're getting back to yourself."

"Me too... Thanks, Kirishima."