The Raid on Shie Hassaikai Part 1

Your POV

It had been a week since the day I returned to my work study. Sir and I had grown closer, and I was starting to see him as a mentor. He had helped me get better with my fighting style and taught me how to better counterattack my opponent since I could predict their moves. He had kept me in the loop about the Shie Hassaikai stuff. It wasn't super in detail, but he did let me know they were getting close to finding Eri.

I had come home from my work study earlier than usual that day. Sir told me he had a few meetings to go to, so there was no point in me just sitting around the office. By the time I got back home, it was around 5:00 in the afternoon. I spent the evening with Katsuki in my dorm, catching up on the schoolwork I had missed for the day. Somehow, I had managed to keep my grades up and get all my work done while I did my work study. 

Currently, it was around 1:00 in the morning. I was laying in my bed, unable to fall asleep. I couldn't pinpoint why, but I had an uneasy feeling, like something would happen after I fell asleep.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed from my nightstand. My eyes widened as I curiously picked it up, wondering who would be messaging me at this hour. A small gasp escaped my lips when I saw that it was from Sir. I read through the text as quickly as I could. They had found her.

I hastily shimmied my slippers on my feet and ran down to the common area. When I got down there, I saw Kirishima, Tsu, Uraraka, and Midoriya all making their way down into the room as well. "Alright. You too?" Kirishima asked us as we all clutched our phones in our hands. 

Uraraka and I nodded as Tsu replied, "We got it."

"It's happening," Midoriya uttered.

I breathed a heavy sigh as I stared down at the phone clutched in my hands. I'm coming, Eri. I promise. 

The Next Day...

I woke up the next morning, having only gotten a few hours of restless sleep. I made breakfast for everyone like usual, before sitting down at a table by myself. I put my headphones on and turned on some music, trying my best to regulate my body. Lack of sleep wasn't good for a fight, especially with my quirk. The music helped a little bit, but I couldn't focus on it. My mind was swimming with a million thoughts about what could possibly go down with the Hassaikai. 

After breakfast, I put my uniform on and grabbed my costume and schoolbag. I gave Katsuki a quick peck and told him I loved him before meeting the others outside the dormitory. The trek to the station, and then the ride to the agency were pretty much silent. We were all so focused on our mission, that we couldn't help it.

After arriving at the agency, we made our way up to the conference room. The heroes who could make it were all here, so Nighteye began the meeting. He began by telling us that Eri, despite what we all speculated, was indeed in the Shie Hassaikai headquarters.

"Huh? They're keeping this Eri girl in their stronghold?" Rock Lock gasped.

"And by stronghold, you mean...?" Fatgum questioned.

Ryukyu was quick to answer, "The headquarters of the Hassaikai. It's their leader's residence."

Rock Lock huffed angrily as he spoke, "So, you're telling me all that time we spent investigating was for nothing then?"

"Not at all," Sir replied, "We gained plenty of new information as well."

"How'd you confirm she was there?" Fatgum asked.

Sir reached under his desk and pulled up a box. He set it down in front of him, with a serious look on his face. I don't know how he managed to keep a straight face, when the box was bright pink with hearts and rainbow-colored gems on it. There was an image on the box of two brightly dressed girls from a popular children's show called 'Gung-Ho! Glitter Squad Ten!' It was obviously a toy intended for little girls, so the fact that Sir Nighteye was presenting it as evidence was hard not to laugh at.