Hero License Exam Part 2

Your POV

As we approached the anteroom, Kaminari and I spotted Midoriya, Uraraka, and Sero headed that way too. 

"Hey look, some of our classmates," Kaminari calls to Kirishima and Katsuki, "Aw, yeah! Class A represent!" 

Uraraka smiled and replied, "Oh, you know it! Our class is awesome! Woohoo!"

Sero, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Kaminari all started chanting, "Class 1-A!" I smiled at their enthusiasm while I raised my goggles to sit on my forehead once again. 

I noticed Katsuki walking towards Midoriya, and my smile dimmed slightly as I followed. "So, you passed too. How'd you manage that, Deku?" He sneered. 

Midoriya smiled nervously as he answered, "Kacchan. Hey!"

Midoriya sighed, accepting the fact that Katsuki was about to chew him out. But instead, he walked past, muttering, "Guess I shouldn't be surprised with that quirk you got." Midoriya's and my eyes widened as we made eye contact nervously. What did he just say?! "It looks like you've made that borrowed power your own." I was reminded of the day that felt so long ago but had only been a few months. Midoriya had called his ability a borrowed quirk. 

My mouth dropped open as I ran over to Midoriya, talking in hushes whispers as we slowly walked towards the anteroom. "Did you tell him?!" He asked with wide, panicked eyes. 

I shook my head, "No! I think he realized it after Camino. He knew that All Might's message was for you." Midoriya sighed heavily, a troubled look on his face. What would All Might say? 

No, I can't think about it right now.

I placed a hand on his shoulder and spoke firmly, "Listen, we'll figure it out later, okay? Right now, let's just focus on passing this exam."

Midoriya turned to look at me, nodding determinedly, "You're right. Neither of us can afford to wait until next year to take the test." I nodded in agreement as we entered the anteroom, deciding to put it out of my mind for now. 

As we stood there, drinking some water they had provided for us, Tsu turned to Uraraka and me. "The key to take off your targets is in the back. They asked us to return them to the shelf now that we're done."

"Oh, thanks Tsu!" I replied with a smile. 

"We'll go do that," Uraraka added, pulling me with her to the back. As we took off our targets, we listened to Mera's announcements. There were only 10 spots left and 9 of our classmates had yet to pass. It wasn't looking good for us. 

After removing my targets, I walked back over to our group as we waited for the final 10. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around quickly, I spotted Shindo standing there with a smile. 

"Oh, hey Shindo," I said with a blush, remembering our encounter earlier. 

He smiled charmingly at me as he spoke, "Good job on getting past the first stage. You passed before I did, I'm impressed. You UA students really are good... Or maybe you're just super talented," he winked. 

I blushed deeply as I stuttered out a reply, "Uh- well- I couldn't have done it without Katsuki, Kirishima, and Kaminari."

Third Person POV

Bakugo, having heard his name, turned to the direction of which it came. Although, he already knew that it was Y/N who had said it. She was the only one besides his parents that called him Katsuki. 

When he saw her blushing and talking with Shindo, he nearly lost it. This charming pretty boy was really getting on his nerves. He started to make his way over to Y/N and Shindo, a murderous glint in his eye.