Chapter 47

Holt's POV
I fell asleep on the couch. I felt someone playing with my rings. I opened my eyes and saw Ariella was spinning all of my rings around my fingers. She pointed to one of my tattoos.

"Daddy? What's this?"

"Your footprints."

"And then this one?"

"Your handprints."

"This?"

"Your name and birthday. Mommy has these too."

"Hey Holt?! Can you come here?! I'm in our bathroom!"

"Yeah!"

I stood up then walked up to the bathroom. I saw her phone was set up.

"Why are you recording?"

"I'm pregnant again."

"Wait, really?!"

She handed me the pregnancy test.

"H-holy shit!"

I kissed her. She started crying.

"Aw baby."

I put her on the bathroom counter then, started hugging her. Ariella ran into the bathroom and we told her. We went to get it confirmed.

"Just take it easy this time."

Ariella started crying in pain. I picked her up.

"Shhhh. You're okay."

We quickly ran out to the car. Anabelle got in the back with Ariella.

"Did you bring her meds?"

"Yeah."

Anabelle started going through her bag. We stopped somewhere to get a drink. We got food too. Anabelle gave Ariella her meds. At home, I picked Ariella up and ran inside. I ran into the dining room and sat down.

"Daddy's got you. You're okay."

She started to calm down after a few minutes. She sat on my lap while she ate. Me and Anabelle ate too.

"You okay princess?"

She nodded.

"What about you, Ana?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Yeah."

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"When will, I stop hurting?"

"I-I'm not sure. Hopefully soon. She's almost done with her meds right?"

"Yeah. Should be done with them, in a day or two."

Ariella tried to sleep in her room the night. I had a hard time sleeping. I woke up in the middle of the night. I went to check on Ariella. She was sleeping.

Good.