27: You're Worthy of Love

Hisashi's hand trembled, aiming at the cupcake sitting on his little sister's head, whilst she was shutting her eyes in fear.

"HURRY UP!"

"Hisashi! I thought you declared yourself as supreme compared to Big Sis!"

Gritting his teeth in fury as sweat rolled down his face, Hisashi's index finger brushed against the trigger...and pulled it.

'BANG!'

Missed.

Natsumi slowly opened her watering eyes. Apparently, the bullet had missed the cupcakes by ten centimeters upper, hitting the wall behind instead.

Hisashi then received a harsh 'boo!' from Arina's supporters. He immediately felt grated by them and darted his full of hatred eyes toward the little girl who was stretching her fingers before shooting.

"It's alright, Hisashi! It's a happy accident!"

She got into her position and instantly pulled the trigger as though she didn't even have to aim. Natsumi shut her eyes in fear again.

'BANG!'

Hit.

The cupcake took the bullet and exploded into small pieces, as Butaro swiftly placed a new one on Natsumi's head.

In an instant, the gang broke into loud applause, marveling at the so-called Big Sis's professional skill as she claimed.

"Wow! NOW I understand!" a Hisashi gang member gaped with his hand on his forehead.

"There you go! That's our Big Sis!" Shinya proudly said.

Meanwhile, Ryuuki was standing there with a sulky face.

Arina tossed her silvery blonde hair, as she moved out of the way since it was Hisashi's turn.

"Good luck!" she told him, to which the guy felt even more pressure.

"Big bro..." Natsumi finally teared up, eyeing her brother in despair and anxiety. Her entire body trembled.

"Natsumi..." murmured Hisashi in guilt, and formed a weak smile.

"Trust me."

Natsumi was determined to trust and not shutting her eyes now.

Hisashi took a deep breath in, as he relaxed his muscle.

'BANG!'

Missed.

At least the bullet was five centimeters closer to the target now. However, he still received harsh boos from the crowd nevertheless. The only exception was some of his loyal underlings.

Arina got into her position, and this time it was no different. Perfect.

'BANG!'

Hit.

Ryuuki started to feel the guilt build up within him.

"Wow! Hisashi you SUCK!" some said.

"Big Sis is undoubtedly worthy of being our Big Sis!"

"Big Sis BEST gun shooter!"

"Pfft! I bet she's just lucky!" a loyal Hisashi supporter scoffed.

But it clearly wasn't due to luck. For the next and next rounds, it all resulted in the same thing.

Missed.

Hit.

Missed.

Hit.