THANK YOU, EVERYONE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

FRANCIS AND TYGA'S STORY HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END. Sigh. I'm getting emotional HAHAHHAHA. The completion of JB5: SET ME FREE, MR. BUSINESSMAN marks the end of my first series JUARZ BACHELORS. 

I would like to express my greatest gratitude to all of my readers since the early days of JB1: THE COLD-HEARTED FATHER. I am beyond grateful for everything that you have given me as a kind of support may it be through encouraging words, financial support or simply reading and voting for my stories here. When I began writing, I did not foresee that I'll be able to come this far but here I am, writing my thank you letter for the final book of my series. 

When I began writing JB1 I was just your average grade 11 student who loves to cut classes and go home early so she can read wattpad books and yaoi online ('Wag niyo po akong gayahin HAHAHHAAHH and wala po akong bagsak. Hindi din po ako pabigat sa mga members ko sa research kasi ako ang leader HAHHAHAHA kaya don't worry!). Writing was my pastime, a little hobby of mine to escape from the boring world I live in. With writing, everything is fun and exciting. With writing, you can do everything. With writing, I can see progress in myself. With writing, the pressure is just a fun game. And now I am in my second year in college and writing becomes essential in my life. 

I had no idea my little hobby could reach out to so many people. Not only does it reach them, but it also helped them get through the pandemic where most of us suffered from penury,  tribulation, and depression. It was a tool to comfort myself and the people beyond the screen of my phone. 

So this series becomes hard to let go of. 

But all good things shall come to an end. 

I hope that through Austine, Roan, Denisse, Piyo, Tyga, Nathan, Axel, Jonas, Ian, and Francis, I was able to convey my cheer and consolation. I hope despite my unpolished writing  I made you guys happy. It's been around three to four years since writing this series and I'm looking forward to creating more stories not just for myself anymore but for you guys as well. 

I hope you will continue to support me in my other work. Hoping you'd pour out the same amount of love you've given to this series in my other works as well. 

Thank you, everyone! 

JUARIZ BACHELOR SERIES FIRST GENERATION NOW SIGNING OFF. 

END: JAN 1, 2023. 1:38 PM