💙 49

Two weeks went by with Jungkook not talking to both Taehyung and his mother, he was not ready to face them. He feels pain whenever he thinks about the two.

His mother, why does she have to live that kind of life just because of him? He feels guilty that because of him his mother suffered years under that bastard's care. He knows she did it to protect him but after all these years, he was living in lies and that took him back from running back into his mother's embrace.

He knows that Taehyung rarely went home after that day same goes for Namjoon, it seems like Jin knows what they were up to but every time he asked about Taehyung and Namjoon he will change the topic or ignore him as possible.

Even though he's not ready to face Taehyung yet but he still worries for the younger, he knows that he can never give this silent treatment to the younger when he's also suffering a lot and missing their sweet moment.

.
.
.
.

"Bastard! Who's that mother fucker that always interferes in our plan?" The man grinned his teeth with veins popping out of his hands as anger filled his mind and body "I'm not quite sure sir, it's hard to detect them"

The man gave a hard punch to the wall "fuck! I'm happy that after years of planning on killing Jeon he ended up being killed by his own man but why can't we locate his son? He was last seen entering Kim's mansion. Don't tell me Kim has him under his care?"

Kim is one of the biggest and most feared mafia gangs after the Jeon. These two always fight with one and another doesn't matter whether it's in the mafia world or even in business, they are both always on top but nobody has witnessed who Kim are, nobody has seen his face or even heard his real voice. His identity remains unknown even for the Jeons.

"Urghh I'm having enough with these bastards and the Jeons, just go and get Jungkook for me!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on him" the guy smirks remembering how pretty the son of the Jeon is, even being a mafia leader himself, he finds Jungkook is just too pretty to be in this kind of world.

He was eyeing Jungkook for a long time but he admitted that he underestimate the boy and not to mention his rightist who was always with him, protecting Jungkook in every situation, Bangtan's best sniper, V.

Tbc