💙 17

He ran away from his parents' mansion, carefully driving his car and heading to the apartment since he doesn't want to go back to his own mansion. He parked his car and walked to the lift slowly as he held onto his stomach.

He pressed the closest button and leaned his back against the wall of the lift. He looked down to his tummy and caress it in a circular motion as he bitterly smiled at his fate "it's okay baby, mommy's with you"

He walked out of the lift as soon as it reached his floor. He pushed open the door and went into the master bedroom where he usually sleeps with Taehyung.

He sat on the edge of the bed and started to cry it out loud, his cheeks were soaked with tears as his nose was red in color.

He was a sobbing mess, crying his heart out as he gripped tightly onto his shirt where his baby are. He hugged his tummy and let his tears fell down his lap.

He was so stupid for asking Seokjin to kill his baby, he was a bad mother and he felt guilty forever thinking about throwing his innocent baby away just because he was afraid of his father.

He realized now that he hated his father so much, how could he say those bad things about his baby? He can still accept it when he was talking bad about him but not his baby, he was such an idiot for trusting his father and followed everything that he said just like a powerless doll.

He was disappointed with himself that he let his father to take control of him. He cried at how pathetic he was and how stupid his actions were. Everything was a mess, his life is a mess and he hated it that he was the one who let it happen.

The door was pushed open by someone and that person pulled him into a warm hug that he enjoyed the most as he cried in his chest. He missed him, he can't help it but to hug him back "it's okay baby, cry all you want, I'm here now"

Tbc