💙 26

Taehyung was just watching her every move, even her hand movements to her facial expressions, he noticed it all. Based on what he observed, he knew exactly what she will do after knowing that he wanted to call off the wedding.

She was smirking at how Taehyung was giving her a cold stare as she licked her bottom lip at the excitement of imagining how hurtful he will be when she let out her secret weapon as she imagined herself winning and making Taehyung to marry her.

"speak," he said blankly at her, having no interest in what she's about to say "well, it's about our wedding" he sighed looking at her, how stubborn can she be "didn't Is-"

She cut him off by throwing all of the photos of him and Jungkook on the table, catching Taehyung's attention as she innocently smiled at him.

"what's the meaning of this?" he asked, frowning his brows, looking absolutely confused by her action "this? You see, you have no choice but to marry m-"

"Stop, do you really wanna know the reason why I cancel the wedding? It's because I don't love you anymore, you're different, you're not the same girl that I used to love and I know about you and that guy" she was sweating as she laughed it off before pretending to act like normal "w-what guy?"

Taehyung chuckled "do you really think I'm that stupid? This is such a waste of time, I'm going, don't ever call me again" before he could even move, she prevent him from going by grabbing his wrist really hard "you must marry me if you don't want anything happens to that Jungkook guy"

Taehyung's eyes darken as he stared at her without blinking "I heard that his own father wanted to kill him and the baby, what if I tell him where Jungkook is, what wi-" Taehyung grabbed her shoulder "don't you da-"

"And what will your parents react when they know about you being gay? What will happen to your poor Jungkookie?" she smirked "I have two options for you, marry me or watch your loved ones die, your pick"

"I'll marry you"

Tbc