💙 10

"HE WHAT?!" He shouted making Jungkook to shush him "Hyung, we're still in the hospital" He calmed down upon hearing what Jungkook just said "okay but why he did do such a thing? he's such a dick for making you cry"

Jungkook gave him a small smile "I don't know hyung, he has a fiance that he really loves and our relationship-it's nothing more than just hookups, maybe it's time"

He looked down with teary eyes in which Jin pulled him into a hug "aww bunny, don't cry, I'm sure you'll get over him soon" Jungkook nodded and cried in Jin's arms for hours.
.
.
.
Kim Seokjin or they usually called him Jin is a doctor that works for the Jeons ever since Jungkook was still a child. He knows everything about him and his family, especially Mr.Jeon, the most terrifying mafia ever.

He knows that Mr.Jeon is really against gays and homophobic. He dislikes his son ever since he was born just because Jungkook used to be so weak and very feminine.

Jungkook was really shy and hated violence. He was the opposite of what Mr.Jeon wanted in a son. Jungkook is not like any other ordinary boy, he likes makeup and clothes.

Mr.Jeon used to beat Jungkook a lot, saying that he was a failure and that he was weak. Mrs.Jeon was never on her husband's side, she loves her son just the way he is and she always supports Jungkook in everything that he does.

For her, Jungkook is the most adorable human being ever and she's proud to be his mother but that's not it for her husband.

Mr.Jeon wanted Jungkook to be a mafia and he always make sure that Jungkook has his exercises and gained muscles. He always makes Jungkook does something that he actually didn't like but Jungkook being a good son, he followed every single word that he said and became what he is now but deep inside, he's still the old Jungkook, the weak Jungkook.

Jungkook just wanted to make his father proud, to make him feel happy that he has a son like him but has he done enough to gain his father's attention?
.
.
.
It has been three days since Taehyung and his fiance make up. He's happy that they're getting back together but since these past few days, he has been spacing out lately, thinking of a person who he yelled at exactly four days ago.

He regretted it and wanted to go back to Jungkook and say that he was sorry but what if he's still mad at him, or what if Jungkook plans to kill him?

He shook his head and took a deep breath before smiling at his fiance who was sitting beside him.
.
.
.
Taehyung was alone in his house, walking back and forward, thinking whether he should go or not. He was biting his bottom lip, eyes were everywhere as he grabbed his phone "please pick up"

He dialed Jungkook's number but the line was not available. He cursed and took the car key before storming out of his house.

Tbc