💙 20

[Guys, do read chapter 0 before continuing reading this book so that you won't get lost or confused]

The sunlight disturbed his sleep so he decided to wake up but as soon as his eyes opened, his face started to heat up after realizing that Taehyung was hugging him tightly as if he would run away and honestly, he's loving it very much that he unknowingly snuggled his face in his chest like a kitten would do to it mother.

Feeling little movements from Jungkook, Taehyung blinked his eyes open and smiled at how cute Jungkook was snuggling at him like that.

Upon hearing Taehyung's husky voice, Jungkook quickly pulled himself from him, blushing bright red as he mentally screamed inside "morning bunny"

He looked away when Taehyung flashed him his famous boxy smile "w-why you came? I've told you not to come here anymore" Jungkook turned around, giving Taehyung his back as he buried his face in the comforter, hoping that it will calm his racing heart and it will prevent him from crying.

"I came for the baby" Jungkook's heart was crushed into tiny pieces after hearing that he only came just because of the baby and not because he have feelings for him.

He bitterly smiled at how selfish he was but he couldn't help it but to feel disappointed at Taehyung's answer "oh"

Taehyung hugged him from behind and kissed his back softly "you're pregnant my baby and you didn't tell me? Why?" Jungkook took a deep breath before answering Taehyung's question "cause you'll ask me to kill the baby just like my father did"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he shook his head, proving to Jungkook that his thought about him asking to kill the baby is a hundred percent false "No! I would never kill my own child, what were you thinking Jungkook?"

He flipped Jungkook so that they were facing each other "answer me" Jungkook looked down, nervously chewing on his bottom lip "I-I'm sorry"

Taehyung sighed and grabbed Jungkook by the waist as he rested his chin on Jungkook's head "you're over-thinking things, don't ever think about hiding the baby from me anymore cause the baby is ours"

Jungkook blushed "o-ours?" Taehyung removed his chin and looked down at Jungkook "yes, we're taking care of the baby together" Jungkook slightly shook his head as he looked up at him with glossy eyes "b-but what about my father and your f-fiance?"

Taehyung smiled and pecked his blushing cheek "we'll figure something out" Jungkook started to let out moans when Taehyung suddenly get under the cover and licked his nipple as he slowly rubbed his hand on Jungkook's thick and sensitive thighs.

Tbc