💙 19 [M]

Jungkook was trembling and whimpering at how Taehyung was touching and kissing him all over his body, it felt so good, him being needy and sensitive, moaning at the pleasure as he arched his back beautifully "why haven't you told me about you being an M-preg?"

Jungkook closed his eyes and lifted his head up for Taehyung. He moaned when Taehyung has his tongue and lips roaming on his neck, sucking and licking "I'm asking you, baby bunny"

His eyes were watery as he slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Taehyung with glossy eyes "b-because y-you be d-disgusted by me" Taehyung chuckled and sweetly smiled at him "disgusted? Why would I?" He leaned in and kissed Jungkook on the lips.

Jungkook whined when Taehyung let go of the kiss. He stared down at him as he pulled down his pants and underwear, leaving Jungkook half naked with only his shirt on. Jungkook turned his head to the side and moaned at how Taehyung was squeezing his chest.

Taehyung loves his moans, his whimpers, his whines, he can never get enough of them. Taehyung lifted up his shirt, showing off his upper body as he started to suck on his neck and down to his stomach.

Jungkook moaned the entire time as Taehyung was busy with his kisses "God, you're so cute, bunny" Taehyung pulled off his shirt and grabbed both of Jungkook's legs as he rested them on his shoulders. With that position, he can have a full view of Jungkook's pinkish hole which is already wet.

Jungkook was moaning the entire night, whimpering at the touches as Taehyung was fucking him in full of gentle and softness, knowing that Jungkook is carrying his baby.
.
.
.
"ahh" he let out a soft moan and closed his eyes when they finally came on the sheets. Taehyung was still on Jungkook, leaning in and kissing him on the lips.

"urmmm~" Jungkook felt like losing his strength and slowly fell asleep while Taehyung just stared down at him with a smile and laid his body beside the sleeping bunny.

Tbc