💙 31

Jungkook was cooking breakfast when a pair of hands sneakily wrapped around his waist as the person soft kissed his exposed neck from the behind "a-ahh Tae, the egg-" his voice has been swallowed by Taehyung's mouth as he kissed him passionately while turning off the stove and lifting Jungkook so that he was sitting on the kitchen countertop.

Jungkook was enjoying the kiss as they both let go, staring at each other for who knows how long until Jungkook decided to ask the younger "why you come here? Aren't you supposed to be with your w-wife?" Taehyung slightly shook his head, telling Jungkook not to worry about his wife as he lifted Jungkook up in his arms "you're more important" he said, making Jungkook to blush at the sudden attention on him.
.
.
.
The entire two weeks were heaven for both Taehyung and Jungkook. They really live the lives of a married couple as the two were cuddling and kissing almost all the time and Taehyung took really good care of him and the baby. They can never be separated.
.
.
.
The two were sitting on the couch, enjoying the movie as Taehyung suddenly lifted up Jungkook's chin "hey, you sure you're ready for tomorrow?" Jungkook was thinking for a second before nodding his head at Taehyung "I'm r-ready" Taehyung pecked him on the lips as the two were kissing and started to make out with Taehyung gently hugging Jungkook by grabbing both of his sides and sitting him on his lap.

After the hot making-out season, Jungkook rested both of his palms on Taehyung's chest with a blushing face when he suddenly want to say those words. He whispered in soft voice, hoping that Taehyung wouldn't hear him "I love you" even with him whispering, he still can hear him. He smiled his boxy smile as he caress Jungkook's hair gently.

Tbc